All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3d998b950333e3d2dbf5e9069521abc0.jpg
7e304e448ec38ecaca5474b0c14f1d20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I doubt you could do even a handstand in this without the ladies popping out. Literally the least supportive top I've ever seen in my life. Nope nope nope.

There are some young athletes that are going to wear that uniform with great pride and make it look great because they are in it. Note to the designer and maker, a uniform should reflect the same level of respect and effort to its athletes. Beautiful girl.

The French Maid uniform? That's what it reminded me of. Either way, it's a no from me. The skort and the arms have loads of potential, I'm just not sure how everything's going to stay in place here. So many aspects seem to defy gravity.

ETA- the skort minus the butt applique
oh yes, the maidddd uniform ha

From the USASF guidelines: "All uniform pieces should adequately cover an athlete and must be secured to eliminate any possible wardrobe malfunction".

Not trying to pick on this team or gym, but just wondering if anyone else thinks this uniform is right on the line? It could be easily argued that a wardrobe malfunction is possible if not probable. Not sure how they go about enforcing this image policy anyway or if they do enforce it, but if this uniform doesn't raise eyebrows not sure what does...

From the USASF guidelines: "All uniform pieces should adequately cover an athlete and must be secured to eliminate any possible wardrobe malfunction".

Not trying to pick on this team or gym, but just wondering if anyone else thinks this uniform is right on the line? It could be easily argued that a wardrobe malfunction is possible if not probable. Not sure how they go about enforcing this image policy anyway or if they do enforce it, but if this uniform doesn't raise eyebrows not sure what does...
when I first saw it that's what I was thinking. I think it's super inappropriate and if I was a judge they'd probably get a warning (but I'm not a judge sooo)

Imagine, a world where USASF enforces rules.

I'd love if deductions for uniforms became a thing though.

Back