All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Junior Mafia's new uniform with the team sports bra.

giphy.gif

The Lululemon website advertises this bra as something that "provides light support for an A/B cup". So in other words, it's perfect for something like cheerleading.:rolleyes:
(They do have a few that provide medium or high support that have fun backs; one even has a mesh insert!)

I have a few of the LLL higher support ones and I do love them, and there are plenty of other brands that have bras in the $50 range; the only difference is they actually are worth their price tag by *supporting.* Paying $50 for another pretty accessory to an already outlandishly expensive uniform is what gets me. Forget the girls that actually need support.

I guess I hope the team is made up of 20 teeny tiny girls who don't need support. The skin exposure still bothers me.

I mean, I guess it's better than no bra with that back? I got all excited when I saw that they had a team sports bra for that uni, but that's not what I had in mind.

I don't see a problem with the amount of support as long as all of the athletes wearing it are happy with it. The price tag, however, is another thing entirely.

IMO the rule should be

"All uniforms must cover a standard sportsbra".

Athletes would be comfortable and avoid damage to their breast tissue. I find it ridiculous that so many girls in this high impact activity cannot wear a real, supportive bra when they compete. My kid doesn't even have boobs yet but when she does, uniform/bra issues could definitely influence our choice of gym.

I have seen a few uniforms with skirt slit and shorts showing.....is that the new thing? Also we shouldn't have to go on the hunt for a bra to fit a uniform. It should be the other way around!

Back