All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DN6L7p_VAAAyhTK.jpg:large

Diamond Allstars. Is this supposed to be considered a full top???

Oh no... The back is so busy and again I hate the straps! Also is skin colored fabric a way to get around the full top requirement? That's following the letter of the law without following the spirit.

I see that this is Rebel... hopefully they have expanded their skin tone fabric collection from that original CA Panthers getup because that looked a mess on half of them. This shade looks good on this girl, but I'll be interested to see the whole team/gym and how custom the colors get.

But are crop tops that integral to allstar cheer that you have to create the illusion of one? I don't get it. Is covering the stomach that big of a deal?

T&S I can’t even look at that for more than three seconds.

Looking back on this whole thread I’m honestly just in awe at how every year it’s the same complaints about these uniforms. On top of that, every year we have new concerns. This year it’s the crazy rhinestoning and “couture” uniforms. Last year we had a panic attack over the rhinestoned shoes (still can’t imagine all the cuts if that had ever caught on).

Every year it’s the bra situation. We need clearer rules on being able to wear a full support sports bra with uniforms. The junior mafia uniform itself of course is a gorgeous piece but I would never think it’s appropriate for a child let alone cheer in general! Open back?! If that was my proposed uniform my junior years I would’ve been the odd ball out with a standard full support sports bra or I would’ve switched gyms because I’d be that uncomfortable. Especially knowing it’s made for the tiny girls to be comfortable in and not so much the more developed ones.

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. But hey the rule is being followed....
I mean, technically the rule is being followed.

But if it looks like a bare belly, then even if she's technically covered by clothes, is she really? If a boy's uniform is a skin-tone top with a six-pack painted on, then technically he's wearing enough clothes, but also, is he?

An existential question for our times.

Back