All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seeing all these uniforms I wish all star uniforms looked more like what I used to call "wannabe allstar uniforms" that pop up in high school uniforms. Of course there are more rules with them but imagine some of these in crop top form.

There are probably 1000 more examples but it can be done.

Seeing all these uniforms I wish all star uniforms looked more like what I used to call "wannabe allstar uniforms" that pop up in high school uniforms. Of course there are more rules with them but imagine some of these in crop top form.

There are probably 1000 more examples but it can be done.

Illinois has the BEST wannabe-allstar uniforms. All of these gyms with crazy cutouts should take a look at Marist, Grand Valley, Lockport, etc. I highly encourage all allstar gym owners to take a page out of their books!

Question: Which apparel companies do the Illinois HS teams use?

I watched a few of their teams on a stream this weekend and they look great.

They're more all star style than traditional HS, but they are beautiful, not overdone, etc.

Question: Which apparel companies do the Illinois HS teams use?

I watched a few of their teams on a stream this weekend and they look great.

They're more all star style than traditional HS, but they are beautiful, not overdone, etc.
I've seen mostly Varsity and GK.

to be perfectly honest all three girls rib cages are showing, the blonde just shows more cause she has an impressive six pack. I could post male body builders who show just as much rib cage, and i doubt they are unhealthy.

I dunno. Small person here. At her age I was small. In high school I got a lot of:

"are you sure you're eating enough?"

"I heard she has an eating disorder."

"So unhealthy."

Nope. Just small. I can protein powder, left weights, eat all the things, etc. but I just didn't gain like everyone else. Still don't.

Same with some of the kids I coach. I have a flyer built very similarly. She definitely eats and works out. Just tiny.

So whenever someone is like "that girl is not healthy" it is kind of concerning to me because some people are just never going to gain a lot.

Last edited:
Back