All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm 23 and have the same body as her... I'm perfectly heslthy. Let's not make judgements off body types
Peeping her Instagram I’m more concerned for the younger girls who are following her.
As a gym rat and amateur bodybuilder I know the amount of dedication and hard work it takes to achieve a nice physique. The selfie of her in the gym bathroom it seems her body type is similar to a female physique competitor in prep. That look is difficult to maintain.
She’s young and naturally thin/lean so her body type is just that.
However, I say all of that to say this. She is a role model, she has 100k followers, and I wish she would show what her diet/meal plan is and video of her workouts on her account. I have several friends who are female physique competitors and those girls not only kill it in the gym but also put away some serious food.
We all love our mandatory post workout bathroom selfie but she needs to show the amount of work and dedication it takes to achieve those washboard abs.

Last edited:
Her body was way different a year ago, if you go to her Instagram and see her pictures. I don’t know her personally but if I was her coach and her family I would be concerned. She has lost a lot of muscle mass. Hope everything is okay with her health wise.

Got curious and looked at her IG too. You're right. She was still slim but not super slim a year ago. Just because she has worked out a lot to get that body doesn't mean she has to be unhealthy I guess. If my 9 year old saw that bathroom pic though and said she wanted to look like that, I wouldn't be too happy.

I dunno. Small person here. At her age I was probably 80 lbs. In high school I got a lot of:

"are you sure you're eating enough?"

"I heard she has an eating disorder."

"So unhealthy."

Nope. Just small. I can protein powder, left weights, eat all the things, etc. but I just didn't gain like everyone else. Still don't.

Same with some of the kids I coach. I have a flyer built very similarly. She definitely eats and works out. Just tiny.

So whenever someone is like "that girl is not healthy" it is kind of concerning to me because some people are just never going to gain a lot.

This^^^^ we get that comment a lot but my CP is done with puberty and has now tapped out at 5'2" and 77 lbs of abs, leg and arm muscles and she still has "ribs" showing too but let me tell you this kid can EAT! Although she is a meat eater (chicken, burgers and steak) and the kid has never met a Subway, Jimmy Johns or Firehouse Sub she didn't like she will usually go for the salad, pasta or seafood options. In fact she is looking forward to her seafood platter during our Papa Deaux dinner night when we go to NCA... LOL

Peeping her Instagram I’m more concerned for the younger girls who are following her.
As a gym rat and amateur bodybuilder I know the amount of dedication and hard work it takes to achieve a nice physique. The selfie of her in the gym bathroom her body type is similar to a female physique competitor in prep.
She’s young and naturally thin/lean so her body type is just that.
However, I say all of that to say this. She is a role model, she has 100k followers, and I wish she would show what her diet/meal plan is and video of her workouts on her account. I have several friends who are female physique competitors and those girls not only kill it in the gym but also put away some serious food.
We all love our mandatory post workout bathroom selfie but she needs to show the amount of work and dedication it takes to achieve those washboard abs.

I'm not sure we should be insisting that kids basically share what they eat because other kids are watching them and we don't want other kids thinking they don't eat.

Whose business is that?

I'm not sure we should be insisting that kids basically share what they eat because other kids are watching them and we don't want other kids thinking they don't eat.

Whose business is that?
I’m not insisting everyone who is thin shared what they eat.
I’m suggesting someone who is intentionally in the public eye show the process as a benefit to those who look up to them.
If you post a selfie with the caption “Hard work=results “ show the work.

Who. Cares.

I was under 100 lbs all through out high school and I'm 5"6. My skinniest was my senior year (also the year I competed at my highest level and crossed over) I've had adults straight up ask me if I had an eating disorder... ask any of my friends and they'll tell you I'm straight up ANNOYING when it comes to food because I'm always asking for a bite. Leave the poor girl alone, she's skinny, we wouldn't be having this discussion had she gained weight. It's just as hurtful to shame someone for being skinny as it is to make fun of someone for being over weight.

I’m not insisting everyone who is thin shared what they eat.
I’m suggesting someone who is intentionally in the public eye show the process as a benefit to those who look up to them.
If you post a selfie with the caption “Hard work=results “ show the work.
Why in the world should she have to show what she eats just because she's in the public eye? That's like asking someone who's overweight to share what they eat just to prove they're being unhealthy.

Why in the world should she have to show what she eats just because she's in the public eye? That's like asking someone who's overweight to share what they eat just to prove they're being unhealthy.

Good God you guys are missing my point entirely and focusing on the food too much.
Is she a role model? Yes.
Do young girls, the type who look up to her, struggle with body image? Yes, some but not all.
What I’m saying is she claims to have a passion for fitness. She has over 100k follows on Instagram alone. Why not use her platform to share her alleged passion for fitness? She could make such a positive impact IF she is going about it the right way.
I’m also active in the fitness world unlike a large majority of you. So there is no way I’m going to fit shame someone. If you doubt that statement I will be happy to DM anyone My instagram account.

Last edited:
Who. Cares.

I was under 100 lbs all through out high school and I'm 5"6. My skinniest was my senior year (also the year I competed at my highest level and crossed over) I've had adults straight up ask me if I had an eating disorder... ask any of my friends and they'll tell you I'm straight up ANNOYING when it comes to food because I'm always asking for a bite. Leave the poor girl alone, she's skinny, we wouldn't be having this discussion had she gained weight. It's just as hurtful to shame someone for being skinny as it is to make fun of someone for being over weight.
Thanks for the dislike @ryann3794 4 more and I’ll have 10.

Sidenote, it makes me very uncomfortable that a bunch of grown folks are discussing the weight loss/gain of what I assume is a minor, y'all. I do not think it is ok. I'd never discuss a student that way.

You’re right I forgot about the rule of not discussing kids that aren’t your own. I’m just passionate about fitness and, as a Dad, of young girls getting the wrong message.
I would like to see more positive influences when it comes to health and exercise from strong female role models.
I apologize.

Good God you guys are missing my point entirely and focusing on the food too much.
Is she a role model? Yes.
Do young girls, the type who look up to her, struggle with body image? Yes, some but not all.
What I’m saying is she claims to have a passion for fitness. She has over 100k follows on Instagram alone. Why not use her platform to share her alleged passion for fitness? She could make such a positive impact IF she is going about it the right way.
I’m also active in the fitness world unlike a large majority of you. So there is no way I’m going to fit shame someone. If you doubt that statement I will be happy to DM anyone My instagram account.
I agree with you, Joel. We talk so much about expectations of our girls that are being put out there by the media, advertisers, etc all the time. Yes. These expectations sometimes do lead girls to unhealthy habits and unrealistic expectations of themselves. One girl who is not naturally small like another could hold herself to the wrong standard. Some of you say it's nobody's business, and I can see that point, however, an athlete in the public eye needs to be responsible for what she's putting out there. She could use that power for a good message. This is Joel's point. I don't read any shaming in that. As far as Bianca is concerned, I hope she truly is just insanely healthy and not suffering.

I agree with you, Joel. We talk so much about expectations of our girls that are being put out there by the media, advertisers, etc all the time. Yes. These expectations sometimes do lead girls to unhealthy habits and unrealistic expectations of themselves. One girl who is not naturally small like another could hold herself to the wrong standard. Some of you say it's nobody's business, and I can see that point, however, an athlete in the public eye needs to be responsible for what she's putting out there. She could use that power for a good message. This is Joel's point. I don't read any shaming in that. As far as Bianca is concerned, I hope she truly is just insanely healthy and not suffering.

This makes more sense. I just take issue at times with adult discussion of body types of kids. (as someone who works with kids.)

Back