All-Star Nfinity Defiance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well...I don't know about the shoes, but the case being clear means you can't use it to sneak healthy snacks into comp venues. :cookie:

Looking for more reviews on Defiance. CP has Evolutions and wants a second pair. IDK whether to get Vengeance or Defiance for her? She is so hard on her shoes. Would appreciate thoughts on which to purchase.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They remind me of tennis shoes.. and kind of Nike cheer shoes. I guess they would hold up better, but I don't think I would ever get them because they are so bulky. Wouldn't they be hard to tumble in?

Looking for more reviews on Defiance. CP has Evolutions and wants a second pair. IDK whether to get Vengeance or Defiance for her? She is so hard on her shoes. Would appreciate thoughts on which to purchase.

This is probably not the best of reviews but the Nfinity rep was at our gym last week taking orders for the Vengeance and the Defiance. She had all sizes in both styles for them to try on. My daughter never liked the Vengeance because she didn't feel they offered her enough support and I didn't like them because the pair she had didn't even last a whole season. My daughter tried on the Defiance and loved the way they felt (she said they felt cushy!) so we are going to try them. I heard some saying they didn't liked the way they looked but CP liked them and so did I so we will update the review when she actually gets them and tries them out! Personally I think they looked much better in person and not nearly as bulky as they looked in pictures and they felt pretty light even though they weigh more than the Vengeance.

Last edited:
I wonder if these are going to last longer than 3 months...

Oh girl I feel you! I was slightly angry when my CP infinities only lasted a couple months before they had a HOLE in the bottom! I have 2 cheerleaders in allstar and had to pay for 3 pairs each this season! At $85 a pop it adds up and its ridiculous considering one par usually lasts a season. (I always have one for practice and one for comps) I wrote to infinity and never heard back. I am trying to get our gym to change shoes because of all our problems last season. Girls who couldn't buy new shoes were using duck tape on the soles:eek:

from Cheermedia...
i am dreading the day my vengeance will be dead and gone because getting nfinities here in europe is such a pain, they are wayyyyy too expensive :/
i don't like the look of the halo for some reason

May I suggest you befriend someone in the states and have them buy them here and ship them overseas? Is it the shipping that costs so much or is it the fact that they charge more in Europe?

My daughter has a pair of Defiances being delivered Monday. She loves her Vengences, but dang they wore out quickly. I bought them at the end of January and they are practically shredded right now. I hope she likes the new pair AND that they last longer. I've always had to buy two pairs of shoes a season, but these could take three or four pairs a season, I fear.

We havent tried them but I am watching the reviews. Anything that can offer my CP more rebound is worth checking out since her coaches say she jumps like a grandma, lol!

For those that say the Nfinities wear out/fall apart I have to say we bought the Chasse copy cat versions last year and they lasted all year, for less than half the price. They look exactly the same and we really werent all that careful with them- wore them to and from the gym but we didnt change into them IN the gym if that makes sense. For those with a choice it may be worth trying.

May I suggest you befriend someone in the states and have them buy them here and ship them overseas? Is it the shipping that costs so much or is it the fact that they charge more in Europe?

The just charge more over here because of import taxes etc, the vengeance is about 136 dollars over here , it's crazy
My boyfriend is going home for Christmas so if i am not going with him he will have to bring me back some new Nfinitys i guess ;)

Kaepa has made a shoe that might be worth watching. It's called "Awesome." I haven't seen any reviews yet. Babydonna got some sent to her for free as a reward, but they were too small. Instead of paying for the shipping, etc to send them back, we gave them to a friend. So far she really likes them.

Back