All-Star Nfinity Defiance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CP's Defiance came in Thursday. I ordered her size 4.5 as this is what size her current Nfinity shoes are. The Defiance must run ever so slightly small as this pair is too tight on her. I have already re-ordered. Guess I'm going to either sell the 4.5 or send them back...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sooo, I ordered my Vengeance in US 8. they are snug but perfect. I previously had the Phoenix in a 8,5 but they got larger and arge as time went on and were a little big after one or two months.

What do others say? Did you order the Defiance in the same size of your vengeance? If yes, do they fit?

Can anyone who has had Evos and these comment on the sizing? My 6.5 Evos fit pretty perfectly but I think they'll retail for around £100 over here, plus £7 shipping, so I don't want to make a mistake!

Is there no one that had the vengeance before and then bought the defiance and can tell me anything about the sizing?
It's so expensive to order them from Europe and I really want to avoid ordering the wrong size. :/

My daughter tried them both on last weekend and they fit her the same as well. She ended up getting the defiance and really likes them so far.

We have vengeance and evos in stock at the gym but I wish we could have her try on the defiance and see if she likes them before we pick what to buy. She needs new shoes for competition season I just hate that there's no way to try them on or try them out in a pass or two to see if you like how they feel. Too much money to buy cold off the internet sight unseen.

My Cps shipped yesterday. They are slated for delivery by Tuesday of next week. I hope these have the kind of support that the Phoenix had.
I know you said this a while ago but speaking of the Phoenix can we just like please bring them back... I have the Phoenix, the black box & the red box (I forget their names) and my mom doesn't understand why I only wear the Phoenix... Uhhh HELLO they're the best they've made

The Phoenix were in an orange box... But if you find anywhere to order them from let me know.

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One CP and one undecided sports fan :)

The Fierce Board App!

I agree on bringing back the Phoenix, I was lucky and bought 2 pair when I found out they were not being made anymore. The are the only Nfinity shoes that are roomy and fit my daughters feet!

We have vengeance and evos in stock at the gym but I wish we could have her try on the defiance and see if she likes them before we pick what to buy. She needs new shoes for competition season I just hate that there's no way to try them on or try them out in a pass or two to see if you like how they feel. Too much money to buy cold off the internet sight unseen.

Do you have an Academy sporting goods near you? Our had them in stock, thats where we got them.

Back