All-Star Nfinity Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

like they flew out all these "cheerlebs" and then covered their faces with black paint so you can't even tell who the kids are. and didn't really focus on the shoes. weird video... and high tops aren't exactly a new concept since i was cheering in them in the 90's and V-Ro already created a new version, so I'm not understanding the whole "look how innovative we are" thing.

it's nfinity. I'm sure people will buy them based on that alone and they'll do well. They could have saved themselves some money and just tweeted a link to the new shoes lol

Honestly, they look interesting. But we have gotten absolutely fed up with the quality of Nfinity shoes and are now at the point where we will try just about anything to keep from purchasing them again. If we needed to switch to high tops, I'd get V-Ro's for CP before I'd ever purchase another shoe from Nfinity.

Wasn't it Louisville or Kentucky that used to wear high tops? Thinking it was Louisville, an that was like in the 2000s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would high tops like this make it difficult to point your toes in jumps/ect ? That's my only concern... If I had ankle problems I would absolutely look into getting these!
I can't speak for these but I competed in reebok high tops 2 years ago and we could definitely point our toes just fine. It was a little difficult with the brand new shoes that weren't broken in but once they were less stiff it was fine!
How do bases feel about the grip?
If you've had ankle surgery/hardware inserted can you wear a high top? ! I know I can't. Otherwise, a good idea for some,
Can't speak for these particular shoes but backing with reebok high tops was never a problem for me. Not sure about basing but I'd assume the bottom is pretty much the same as any other shoe.

Wasn't it Louisville or Kentucky that used to wear high tops? Thinking it was Louisville, an that was like in the 2000s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reebok high tops were a big hit for NCA College Teams in the Late 90s/Early 2000s

high tops aren't exactly a new concept since i was cheering in them in the 90's and V-Ro already created a new version, so I'm not understanding the whole "look how innovative we are" thing.

it's nfinity. I'm sure people will buy them based on that alone and they'll do well. They could have saved themselves some money and just tweeted a link to the new shoes lol

Do you know when exactly the new V-RO high tops were launched?

Do you know when exactly the new V-RO high tops were launched?
At least a year ago, I'm pretty sure TGLC wore them at Worlds 2014. If not, they were definitely available last summer at the latest.

I don't think my coach would even let us wear these, they would be so noticeable if just a few wore them so it would have to be a full team thing. And at that price, I don't think so!

However I would love a pair but if I couldn't wear them for competition then there'd really be no point me having them

I don't really like the design of these but they look a lot better on the foot than I would imagine. If they're light and work well I could overlook the ugliness

Back