All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's just that when i was signing up, I put that I was 10 and it said I was too young so then I put that I was 14. :oops:
it's okay that you are 10! You're a little young for a public message board but I bet there are lots of younger kids on here secretly! No worries:) as long as you keep your posts from causing drama, all is good!

It's just that when i was signing up, I put that I was 10 and it said I was too young so then I put that I was 14. :oops:
I'm pretty sure my youtube account says I'm 22...I'm only 18. I think when I signed up when I was younger I signed up with my brothers birthday so I was old enough hahah. :)

I'm pretty sure my youtube account says I'm 22...I'm only 18. I think when I signed up when I was younger I signed up with my brothers birthday so I was old enough hahah. :)
I remember when I would sign up for things I was always SO paranoid that the website would find out that I wasn't that age so I used my sisters birthday in hopes that it would seem more legit. I was a really cool kid.

it's okay that you are 10! You're a little young for a public message board but I bet there are lots of younger kids on here secretly! No worries:) as long as you keep your posts from causing drama, all is good!
Trying not to pull a parent card here. I can live with 10 on the boards but her profile says she was last seen at 2:49AM this morning.

Um...what? Girl, get to bed! I'm not sure any of US should fierce board at 3AM let alone a ten year old.

2qcpn6d.png
I'm back spotting in the middle stunt. If you can't tell, thats supposed to be a show and go :rolleyes:

Sorry for double posting. I have a lot of un-fierce pictures.
24z9hfl.png

There i am. With a top thats 3x too small, eyes closed and yelling. Well aint i just a cutie.... Not to mention my hairband on my wrist which cost us a deduction...

I have so many embarrassing cheer photos.... I usually keep them to myself, but since i've been creeping on this forum and laughing at everyone else's... it's only fair for me to post some too

badfacial.jpg

First problem is i'm so pale it's blinding... and then there's the facial... and the uniform is awful too!

awkward.jpg

this one is just awkward

awkwardpic2.jpg

picking a wedgie...

awkwardpic1.jpg

awkwardface.jpg

I was really going for that jump...?

sign.jpg

yelling the letters does not make for good pictures!

Back