All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

n1cev6.png

She fell.. Tried to get up but her ponytail was stuck under the other groups feet.
bahahaha that's hilarious but at first i looked at it and i was like "they're basing invisible flyers?" took me a while....

my not so fierce photos :p lol

181_8459667042_757_n.jpg

great scorp which I got praise for..bent leg :/ womp lol

4512_81875242042_7838206_n.jpg

full up haha

4512_81875252042_7859041_n.jpg

going up to stretch lol
4512_81875267042_3552423_n.jpg

and last but not least the failed wink..at least that's what I think I was trying to accomplish after running tumbling with my skirt all screwed up lol

Cheer floor fail... how in the world did you perform on that! I'm surprised no one got injured with the wholes between the panels!

I know! we only have one velcro strip, idk why, but it doesn't really do much anyway. that floor scares me to death! One time i was main basing a stunt and tripped on a hole.... i ended up basing a lib from my knees! it was not fun.

Also there isn't a photo ..but I would have loved to have one when I had my hearing aid kicked off my ear at worlds. I was having heart palpitations thinking it was gonna get stepped on and then had to dance with it in my hand for the rest of the routine--this pic is me holding it in my hand..it was supposed to be a wrap at this point and I'm surprised to say with all the level changes and up and down in the dance my hearing aid survived! lol thank goodness
396881_10150905113922043_2083794012_n.jpg

My freshman year we had velcro for every mat except one. The school board wouldn't give us money to buy a new one so our coach bought one. They aren't expensive but still. The mats would slide apart and it sucked!

I have so many embarrassing cheer photos.... I usually keep them to myself, but since i've been creeping on this forum and laughing at everyone else's... it's only fair for me to post some too

Did you go to all of these gyms? thats four gyms! Ive stayed at the same gym forever

Back