All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like this is like the 5th season in a row we're seeing these pushed 3 to doubles and this scorp point double down from everyone knows who.. No shade but innovation and creativity is what sets you apart from the others and we have seen everything they put on the floor before..

NOW GREAT WHITES THOUGH.. innovation and creativity at its finest!

Ignore the music.. We had technical difficulties with the sound system all day and music sounded weird. I assure you their music sounds much better than in this video

I didn't want to make any comments, but in my head I was thinking that their music was... a choice. Glad to know it was a technical issue.

I feel like this is like the 5th season in a row we're seeing these pushed 3 to doubles and this scorp point double down from everyone knows who.. No shade but innovation and creativity is what sets you apart from the others and we have seen everything they put on the floor before..

NOW GREAT WHITES THOUGH.. innovation and creativity at its finest!

If you're talking about who I think you are, they got a new coach after the '14-'15 season, and I'm not feeling it.
Their coach from '10-'15 was a routine genius and sad they don't have him anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That death drop at the end of smoed, love it. It's the first time in a long time I watched a smoed routine and thought it was entertaining. They've just seemed in a runt the past few years.

And gdubs , smashed it. Obv not perfect but holy crap I don't know how Kenny / Lisa / Ali come up with these amazing routines.
I hope people realise that death drop won't be in the routine? That guy, whoever he is, was just fooling around in the dance... he was filling in for one of the girls. From what I've seen on Twitter, two of their athletes are injured?

If you're talking about who I think you are, they got a new coach after the '14-'15 season, and I'm not feeling it.
Their coach from '10-'15 was a routine genius and sad they don't have him anymore.

LB? Their old coach left for world cup

All I can say is...Coed Elite better step it up or they'll be left behind. Great White's routine holy cow. Their stunts are insane
i like coed elite's routine, but theres something about them and the rest of large coed that just makes them so far behind everyone else.

I feel the same. I feel like the coaches play it safe with CE every year

i wanna say its their coed stunting, cali coed, cheetahs, top gun have such strong guys for one mans, but coed elite almost always has a second base. im not denying CE does one mans, but its almost always a quick pop up to heel stretch and then right back down. The tumbling and everything else is there, but the lack of difficult stunting and the choreography that CEA puts out isnt always my favorite.

I hope people realise that death drop won't be in the routine? That guy, whoever he is, was just fooling around in the dance... he was filling in for one of the girls. From what I've seen on Twitter, two of their athletes are injured?

Genuinely don't care if the death drop was fooling around or not, it was fabulous and I actually want it to be kept in. On a side note Smoed have surprised me right now as I wasn't expecting them to come out with a routine as exciting as that or to be hitting as well as they did just then. As much as I am a Brandon fan can respect the hell out of it and give credit where credit is due.

Genuinely don't care if the death drop was fooling around or not, it was fabulous and I actually want it to be kept in. On a side note Smoed have surprised me right now as I wasn't expecting them to come out with a routine as exciting as that or to be hitting as well as they did just then. As much as I am a Brandon fan can respect the hell out of it and give credit where credit is due.
Lol, my point being the extra guy isn't part of the team, he was a fill-in.

Back