All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wasn't sure whether to post these in the ""off Season" 2016 Videos | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer" thread since it's still October... but anyway:
Cheer Athletics - Blue Debut 2016
Savagecats - International Open Coed 4 (@luv2cheer92)

I was watching this on mobile so hard to see properly, but why was the girl with the boot on the mat? I don't think she stunted or tumbled (understandable with an injury!) No hate, just trying to work out why they put her on the mat?

I was watching this on mobile so hard to see properly, but why was the girl with the boot on the mat? I don't think she stunted or tumbled (understandable with an injury!) No hate, just trying to work out why they put her on the mat?
She got hurt a few days before the showcase. Since it wasn't an actual comp she wanted to walk through her spot. I've seen more than a few people actually compete with a boot on though, stunting included, even at worlds.

She got hurt a few days before the showcase. Since it wasn't an actual comp she wanted to walk through her spot. I've seen more than a few people actually compete with a boot on though, stunting included, even at worlds.
No longer allowed to do that. I think you can only be on the mat with a boot if you are basically nuggeting. For a showcase though it wouldn't matter.

No longer allowed to do that. I think you can only be on the mat with a boot if you are basically nuggeting. For a showcase though it wouldn't matter.
I think I read that you're not allowed to be on the mat at all now for comps. same goes for casts

Here is the Tribe Cheer Level 5 and 6 Team Preview Video. Our showing is this weekend and we are PUMPED!!

It features our three level 5 and 6 teams.

Nighthawks - Large Coed Restricted 5

Tomahakws - Small Coed 6 - 2016 NCA National Champion

Chiefs - Small Coed 5 - 2008,2009, and 2010 NCA National Champion and 2009 Worlds Silver Medalist

I hope you guys enjoy it!

So happy to see pretty technique in every clip. Best wishes this season from CheerForce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah fair enough! Just wondered because I'd never seen it before :)

So happy to see pretty technique in every clip. Best wishes this season from CheerForce!

Thank you SO MUCH! Haha, there so are so many skills in that video that I wish we're better, and I didn't want to put in it, but yes, that is something we really strive for and focus on. Technique and creativity is worth more than difficulty! Thank you again for the compliment!

They are still allowed on the floor, they just can't participate in stunts, pyramids, tosses, or tumbling

What about practicing? My daughter is in a boot - however- her ortho ok'd for her to practice with it on (no tumbling or jumps) but coaches told her it's against USASF to even practice with the boot on. She is on a small coed 5 and is freaking out

What about practicing? My daughter is in a boot - however- her ortho ok'd for her to practice with it on (no tumbling or jumps) but coaches told her it's against USASF to even practice with the boot on. She is on a small coed 5 and is freaking out

The general rules (which this falls under) are for practice and competition. However, I'd be a liar if I said I didn't allow kids in a boot to practice.

Back