All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The best part of tonight so far has been the shots to Marta after each routine. She's got her game face on.

Can someone explain exactly what happened to Nastia? My feed wasn't working and I couldn't understand completely from what people have already said

Kyla's looking a bit shaky, Bridget hurts my soul, Aly's bar routine could be a fair bit better if she just CLEANED her stuff up..and oh hey Elizabeth Price, welcome to the party!

Can someone explain exactly what happened to Nastia? My feed wasn't working and I couldn't understand completely from what people have already said
She was doing beautifully until she wasn't quite in the right spot for a handstand and bent her knees, she was tired, tried to do a basic version of her dismount and landed on her back..

Basically the last part of her bars routine she broke form in a handstand, recovered, tried to pull her dismount out of her butt, and then landed on it. Hard. :(

Or what kristenthegreat said.

Latest posts

Back