All-Star Olympic Trials - Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I taped the men's day one thinking "oh I'll just fast forward through most of it and catch the good stuff." Yeah right, I watched every second. If I wasn't interested in men's gymnastics before, I am now. Super hot.

Edit: Add Jake Dalton to the list too. Ow owwww!

Hahaha I did the EXACT same thing :p

What WHY!?!? I swear to god if what's-his-name convinced her to scratch I will END HIM.
From USA gymnastics twitter:
Update: Bridget Sloan has scratched from the competition. More details to follow.

Bridget has an elbow sprain and it has been determined that it is in Bridget's best interest to withdraw from the competition. - Dr. Nassar

This is not the way we planned to finish up but she has had a wonderful career and I am very proud of her. - Marvin Sharp

She has represented the USA for the past 8 years on the national team including the Olympics and Worlds where she won the AA title- M. Sharp

Such a shame..I really wanted to see her compete regardless of whether or not she would have made it.

Also realized- a girl I went to high school with is competing in the swimming trials. Doubt she'll make it, but she's only 18 or so...she's got ages.

Alright, lets finish this swimming nonsense. It's gymnastics time.

Nice bars from Bross. Hate her feet and missed a few handstands but not bad.

I kinda like that the crowd is so loud we can't hear the announcers. They annoy me..

Latest posts

Back