All-Star Omg Have You Heard Trinity Dolce & Gabana Music ??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

question about trinity, so i guess i'll put it in this thread. do they have younger/diff division teams? i thought they did originally. are they gone? or just not competing at JFSN?

question about trinity, so i guess i'll put it in this thread. do they have younger/diff division teams? i thought they did originally. are they gone? or just not competing at JFSN?

They do have others that are not competing. Not sure what levels though.. Just met a few of them. They are competing elsewhere, closer to home. (Don't ask me when/where because I don't know)

Here's what I'll say about their first performance this weekend, as we've seemed to learn a few important lessons now that the Trinity story has reached it's climax.

1. You can buy a pretty gym, a GORGEOUS tour bus, bribe a few athletes, hire one of the best choreographer's in the industry, and so and so forth, but you 100% can not buy yourself a World Champion all star cheer team. You have to train one.

In the end, so much energy was spent hyping this whole experience up and putting on the flash that I'm going to assume that it took away some of the time and energy that this team and these athletes needed/deserved in preparing for their first performance.

2. I'm not surprised that they fell all over the place because of the crazy crazy pressure those kids had on their shoulders. Moreso than the normal 1st comp jitters, I'm sure they had oodles of eyes glaring them down the moment they stepped foot into that arena. So you can be good all you want, but it's a totally different story when having to perform under pressure. (Just like we see @Worlds every year, our champions are those who not only have the skills, but can manage such intense pressure).

I watched them...they were not tragic BUT those uniforms sure were!!! WTH were they thinking?!? Just NO!! They have some work to do but they do have some talent. Def something you could achieve without buying kids. If they really had $$ they should have bought a team full of Angel & Shayla's. Jmho.

I imagine there are some pretty disappointed adults out there (after all their dramatic hype) and those poor kids are going to get the short end of that stick.

Too much negativity, too much smack talk, and not enough focus on training kids. Never a good idea. You couldn't pay me enough to send my kid there.

Not cool.

My thoughts about Trinity.....I just expected more. They aren't bad by any means, but they don't really stand out. They have a sassy mix, but take away the music and they are just another run of the mill medium coed team. And with all the hype I was just expecting more.

Also to those commenting they changed the voiceover from JP's actual voice to a VO recorded by Gianni. I would know his voice anywhere.

1ysd4y.gif

My exact facial expression

Average level 5 team, doesn't seem like the coaches have ever coached allstar before though, just looks like they saw a video online and wanted to through a team and routine together. I also think with a routine like that, they 100% chose the wrong competition for their "first" competition, especially with all the talk i expected a team to hit difficult stunts, be in time and to not be sloppy, i mean they've had enough time to do all that? I feel so sorry for their kids that are on this team, i wonder what the bus ride to the hotel was like? I wonder what their parents were saying? I wonder what Angel rice was thinking considering she came from a very successful established programme

I guess it was a lot of pressure on these kids. Can´t imagine to walk into an arena and everybodys eyes are on you.

But even if they would have hit everything, no stunt falls and just some bobbles - at least i expected a more creative choreography, playing with the music (i have to admit i like) and more running tumbling.

I personally hope they will do better at their next competition because i feel sorry for the kids. Now the adults (coaches, owners) should focus on working on the routine with those kids instead of talking big.

On the morning after I cannot help but wonder what D&G looked like a month ago, a week ago, in warm-ups. Were they fierce and flawless and the pressure got to them or had they had difficulty with those stunts all along. Did they (the adults involved) have an idea that things might not go well, but realized that they could not avoid the inevitable any longer? Was all the grandstanding we were seeing an attempt to motivate a group of struggling, uncertain athletes into believing what the coaches wanted to believe was true - that they could hit that routine and bring home a Championship? I guess I'll never know for certain, but today's performance might give some insight. If they are amazing then perhaps it was just nerves. If they struggle again I'm afraid that they just are not who they want the World to believe they are and no amount of boasting and grandiosity will convince us otherwise.

On the morning after I cannot help but wonder what D&G looked like a month ago, a week ago, in warm-ups. Were they fierce and flawless and the pressure got to them or had they had difficulty with those stunts all along. Did they (the adults involved) have an idea that things might not go well, but realized that they could not avoid the inevitable any longer? Was all the grandstanding we were seeing an attempt to motivate a group of struggling, uncertain athletes into believing what the coaches wanted to believe was true - that they could hit that routine and bring home a Championship? I guess I'll never know for certain, but today's performance might give some insight. If they are amazing then perhaps it was just nerves. If they struggle again I'm afraid that they just are not who they want the World to believe they are and no amount of boasting and grandiosity will convince us otherwise.

I was wondering the same thing - but i don't know if i their baskets looked better in warm-ups or at practise.

I hope the kids can shake it off.

Back