All-Star On Repeat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you ever get those gyms sayings/cheers stuck in your head cause you see them to much or listen to their music 24/7? If so, what are they?

My top 2 would have to be ECN; "Delaware's finest is here to take the floor, East Coast Nitros even stronger than before."

And SE; "The name you know, the best, yes it's true. An Explosion of Spirit in red, white, and blue."

omg i say these all the time!!!!!!!

Pretty much every VoiceOver from Senior Elite
CA Panthers: we're the panthers you can't tame, new era same name
Georgia Allstars: family traditon, 20 years strong. Pride of the south the legend lives on
CEA- we are extreme all stars, the best ever. Teal black & white now and forever
Heat Athletics Firestorm- All you have to do, is believe. And h-e-a-t yeah that's me (I think that might be from a different heat team though)
And a lot more which I can't seem to think of now.

Oh my, there's alot.
-Gymtyme Nfinity (the international coed 6 team) when the music whispers "we are g-t coed"
-CA Sr.elite "blablabla, check your stats, the girls are back"
-NJSE Fab 5 "who owns the night, fab 5, you won't believe your eyes. i'm not cocky, i just love myself"
-Fame Super Seniors "step, walk, pose" in the dance.

I can't think of any more right now.. I've got cheer block :)

I thought of another one :p
-CA Panthers "Panthers, tell 'em what on your mind"

"East elite has what the other teams lack. We wear the E's back to back".
Bugs me because 1. East Elite doesn't even exist anymore- now they are ECE and 2. I never really got it to begin with. I know those are prob supposed to be two separate thoughts but it always came across as one idea and I was like, so? LOL but MAJOR props for coming up with something so catchy that I'll likely be babbling it when I'm 100 with Alzheimer's!

If you look at their logo or their uniforms, the "E"s for East Elite are literally back to back. Thats what they mean in their cheer :)
eastelite-1.jpg

But a few older ones that weren't mentioned above that get in my head very easily are:

"E-A-S-T-E-L-I-T-and E. It's the girls from the east with those double E's. We're in your dreams, you won't forget me, won't forget me. Uh uh - East Elite." East Elite Small Senior 2009
"The best just got better, the best in the land. You know it, we show it. Cheer Command!" Cheer Command Rockets
"Hello? Uh huh? Let me call you back cuz Central's about to KILL IT!" CJA Small Senior 2009
"It's all about respect when you wear the blue and black. The colors represent a champion is back." CJA 2009
"Everybody should envy me cuz I'm Celebrity. If you love us, then love us. Or hate hate us cuz you hate us." Celebrity Cheer Senior Siver 2009
"You gotchyo eyes on me, like you love what you see. Scream it loud and proud if you wanna be a CELEBRITYY!" Celebrity Cheer Senior Silver 2009
"Did ya miss us? Californialicious!" Cali Junior 4 2009
"We're. Coming. For you. C to the A-L-I-F-O-R-N. I. A." Cali Junior 4 2009
"Cali kids attack cuz WE ARE BACK." Cali Junior 4 09
The entire Twist and Shout Co-Ed 5 mix from 2009
The beginning to Elite Cheer and Dance Diamonds 2009 mix and the "I'm gonna make your kitty cat pur" part even though I have no idea what it says after that.
... I kinda miss 2009

-tsunami "this is how world begins , and this is how it ends ! *tsunami, tsunami" &" although you had a warning, we came by suprise. Round 2, tsunami's on the rise!"
-CA panthers "watch your back, or you'll get scratched"
-GT pink "allow me to introduce myself" that's my fave mix by far.

&&&&& orlando allstars angels "eeverybody wanna go to disney *disney, everybody wanna see mickey *mickey , everybody win worlds *worlds well welcome to our house! You just visit what we live in." & idk the rest after that lol.

don't get it twisted.. I say it in about 80% of my conversations. hahaha
thank you maryland twisters :)

Oh my... So many! I can't think of all of them, but these ones come to mind first!

-E-A-S-T-C-E-L-E-B-R-I-T-Y from ECE Fame '10
-Don't get it twisted! from F5 '11
-O-D-O-D-Y-O-D-Y-S-S-E-Y let's go Big O from Ody '11
-Let's go... RAYS
-(not a v/o but still) I've got my spine, I've got my Orange Crush.
-Watch us, watch us, yes we look so FIERCE, FIERCE from Weathergirls '11
-2, 4, 6, 8, 10 super seniors here from Super Seniors '11

WCSS 2011 - pay attention competition, stars are back for the world recognition
CEA SE 2011 - and ill be with you wherever you areeee.....CLING
CA WILDCATS 2011 - wildcats, wildcats, we bleed blue
ACE WARRIORS 2011 - there aint never been a warrior like me, yeah i represent that A - C - E
F5 2010 - get up out your feet and feel the vibe, experience the power of, F5!
FAME SS 2011 - fame super seniors, back for the win, here to show the world how to hit a perfect....2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10
GT PINK 2011 - allow me to re-introduce myself, tick-tock-tick-tock
KE CATS 2010 - the kids that you love are back. for. the win.

WCSS 2011 - pay attention competition, stars are back for the world recognition
CEA SE 2011 - and ill be with you wherever you areeee.....CLING
CA WILDCATS 2011 - wildcats, wildcats, we bleed blue
ACE WARRIORS 2011 - there aint never been a warrior like me, yeah i represent that A - C - E
F5 2010 - get up out your feet and feel the vibe, experience the power of, F5!
FAME SS 2011 - fame super seniors, back for the win, here to show the world how to hit a perfect....2 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10
GT PINK 2011 - allow me to re-introduce myself, tick-tock-tick-tock
KE CATS 2010 - the kids that you love are back. for. the win.

f5 2010- Get up out your seats and feel the vibe experience the power of f5 *** you where close though

wc twinkles- the best thing about a star, is the way it twinkles
sr elite- believe it? you better know it cant you see the ring looks better on mee
** weathergirls**- watch us watch us yes we look so FIERCE FIERCE.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that would be my ringtone:)
top gun- yeah we're top gun what more do you want us to say? we know that we're fierce we know that we're flyy so please get out of our wayy:)
coed elite- feels like we're on another level.. we are.

Back