All-Star Panthers Division In 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What division should Panthers be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LARGE! because they so have the capacity to outscore the 2012 big three. Panthers did it last season in both the majors and NCA (panthers had a 97 something and stars had 96 something), they can do so this time ;)

I would guess Medium is staying since it was so competitive and successful. Large is dying, so I wouldn't be shocked if that disappeared real quick.
well when a division is eliminated. It would be medium is eliminated and large senior would be capped at 30/32.

well when a division is eliminated. It would be medium is eliminated and large senior would be capped at 30/32.

you're probably right. but i would like to see 3 divisions stay in all girl and just change the caps a little.

there was a rule when i was in high school that sports exclusive to one gender had to be even. ex.: one year we had 11 sports for girls and 12 for boys, so they added in girls' volleyball. It may just be my OCD speaking, but i like symmetry. every all girl division should have a male counterpart. if there are small, medium, and large coed, there should be for girls too. (I'd say both should only have 2 senior divisions, but i know the number of males can be a serious game changer and they need to be broken down more.)

right...I meant the 36 cap would be eliminated and medium would be the new large :)

Yes it would. Ody and Cosmic Rays competed in the same division at worlds before the small limited division and Cosmic Rays turned Restricted. This year ACE had 2 teams in the small coed division.
Sorry I was super tired and I think I mixed that up with the no crossover rule. My b.

Panthers will be fierce, no matter what the division, I'm sure! It would be an absolute thrill to see them go large and attempt to do three world championships in small, medium, and large, though...how many teams would be able to say they could do that? I think the talent is certainly there to dethrone the "big three".

Therefore, large. Bring the Panther party to all the divisions! ;)

Go small! i am team #f5ordie and was glad when you went small then medium. Also you can not drink orange juice panthers and my stingrays orange are medium! it would be a great battle in any division because panthers are the TEA

Back