All-Star Phoenix Or Evolution?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What about phoenix for wide-er feet than normal? I usually just order a 1/2 size or so up and that fixes and discomfort. Would that work for them or would it just be better to go with the evos? I am pushing my tumbling this year so im changing from nikes so either one (phoenix v evos) would be a huge step up weight wise.

My daughter has always loved Evolutions. We got Phoenix this year and maybe 1 month ago and the front has already split. She is on level 5 and cheers 3 times a week so...maybe she is just hard on her shoes but I would go with Evolutions over Phoenix ANYDAY!!

My first few years of all star cheering I had evolutions. I swore by them and I thought it was the only type of Nfinities I would ever wear. They wore out so quickly though:( I would have holes in the soles after one season! BUT, I was talked into buying Phoenixes and I love them! I've had them for almost a year and they are still in great condition! I think they're more durable :)

Ordered Evolutions....we'll see how this goes...this is my last season (retiring) and only have team practice once a week so im hoping/praying they will last the season

Has anyone else had an issues with the evolutions leaving sole imprints/scratching bases? My bases always end up with my shoe imprint on them and say that they scratch when we stunt, I think it's just how they hold me, not the shoe, but has anyone else had that problem? I dont really want to wear them outside as it'll ruin them, but that may be the only way to make them 'softer soled'.........ps sorry for 'hijacking' this thread, but I didn't want to start a new one for this.

:)

I bought my cp the new vengeance...she likes that but honestly LOVES her evolutions more. Even though the vengeance is lighter (she's a tumbler and a flyer) she likes the comfort and "support" of the evolutions...

Neither. I suggest the vengances. I just got them a week ago, and they the best shoes for tumbling. They're soooo light.

Back