All-Star Placements At Worlds 2011 When There Is A Tie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am just baffled by this...:rolleyes: @coast2coastfan is exactly right. I honestly said the exact same thing to a few fierceboarders, I didn't understand what exactly happened with the placements. I don't think isasf prepared themselves for that many ties..and it's even worse when it comes down to globes/top 3 placements. I have a picture of both Bangkok and GT both holding globes so did Bangkok/GT take home the Bronze globe and the other has the Gold? I was confused by this..and now it's even more confusing because an entire placement was skipped.

In the other thread it was said that Bangkok got to take home the banner and the gold globe and GT had the bronze globe but I assume they just had that globe for pictures and that they will receive their banner and globe at a later date. It confused me as well because I thought that bronze globe went to TX.

I am just baffled by this...:rolleyes: @coast2coastfan is exactly right. I honestly said the exact same thing to a few fierceboarders, I didn't understand what exactly happened with the placements. I don't think isasf prepared themselves for that many ties..and it's even worse when it comes down to globes/top 3 placements. I have a picture of both Bangkok and GT both holding globes so did Bangkok/GT take home the Bronze globe and the other has the Gold? I was confused by this..and now it's even more confusing because an entire placement was skipped.

i can't imagine that an event of this magnitude would not have a standard of procedure for dealing with a simple scenario such as a tie. they really dropped the ball on that one.

Back