All-Star Please Vote For Cameron

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks guys. He is awesome. We love him. Thanks again and keep up the voting. We are a very small gym and need lots of help.

Ahhh I rode the elevator at the Hotel with him last year at a comp and saw him Last month and my friend yelled to him " YOUR TOSSES ARE SO PRETTY!!!!!" I could have died haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cameron is an amazing athlete, along with his sister Chelsey aka the Beast! We have been in the process of "transitioning" over to this gym and I have nothing but wonderful things to say not only about Cameron and his sister, but the owners and staff. They have made my CP, that will be trying out for team next season feel very welcomed and so forth. And Cameron is just such a sincere, thoughtful CP!

Cameron is an amazing athlete, along with his sister Chelsey aka the Beast! We have been in the process of "transitioning" over to this gym and I have nothing but wonderful things to say not only about Cameron and his sister, but the owners and staff. They have made my CP, that will be trying out for team next season feel very welcomed and so forth. And Cameron is just such a sincere, thoughtful CP!

thank you so much. cameron is very sweet and humble. looking forward to you joining the gym .

Latest posts

Back