Post Your Favorite Voiceovers!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"they got that silver smoke,you want? they got it.who's last playing tag...not it"
"to all my competition,sit down and take some notes.go home read what you wrote.performance time,lots of hope, best of wishes smoke"
"try and beat the blue and green,take your best shot...we.think.not."
"y'all know what we're saying...y'all know smoke ain't playing!so everybody in the house start rayin!"
"wait till the smoke clears..."
"everybody stop what you're doing.it's time for a smoke break."
Yup...I'm a little obsessed.
RIP SMOKE. <3

YES! my favorites from this year:

"when things get heated you may wanna run & hide you gon be defeated cause smoke will always rise"

"so fix ya face don't be sad there's other fish in the sea but not today i'm the bait the fish are comin with me boom i gotchya boom i gotchya boom i gotchya.. RAYS"

RIP SMOKE<3

"Guess whos back? Douglasville has returned and we want you to know, the girls are here, enjoy the show"
"Everything we touch turns to gold"
"Don't you wanna be a star? Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the floor douglasville cheerstars"

f5 - yes we served it, now learn it ! also don't ya hear me calling you mrs hunnay who's in charge of the girls? f5s in charge of the girls!

ca cheetahs- switch it up spin it twice ca cheetahs lookin nice

senior elite- you just got x'ed out! part 2 of the x evolution

If I said I want the world right now, would you hold it against me? CA Panthers bgggining of 2011-12012 seasonn

"I don't care what these chicks say, I don't even look their way."
"Teal and black, snap no flaws. Still wanna hate? Well that's your loss."
"Love from within brought together by fate. This is what it takes. And together, we will not break."

I love how Ceacoach takes the time to actually tell a story and a send a message through SE's music! It makes it even more enjoyable to watch their routines :)

World Cup Shooting Stars 2011 "When we take the stage, we come alive! Shooting Stars give up? NEVER! We survive!"
MD Twisters F5 2011 "Twisters never quit, never fall, we always rise above it all."
and probably one of the best everr....
CA Wildcats 2011 "This right here is Wildcat swaggg.. We've got this thing in the bag!"

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS!
" Thirsty for a Thunderbird?! Ooooo how's it taste? Mmm DELICIOUS WHooo! ACE!" -Ace Thunderbirds 2010-2011
I don't even like Ace that much but this VoiceOver is hands down the best in my opinion.

Back