All-Star Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2011
What do you wear for practice. In my gym we only have colors we have to wear. Do you have certain shirt, shorts, sports bras, or bows you have to wear? and what happens if you dont wear the right thing?

We have to do 25 sit-ups per item not bad at all.

At my gym, we have a gym t-shirt and hot pink soffe shorts that we are supposed to wear. It's pretty relaxed, there's no real consequence if you don't wear it, but most of us do. There's no bow, but I always wear one :)

my cp's gym does practice wear, they get 3 shirts, 3 pairs of shorts, they have to wear a bow, but it's not issued, any bow will do. if they unintentionally wear the wrong uniform there is no consequence, but no bow, i believe means running laps. maybe not for a first offense, though. no one has ever flat out refused to wear the uniform.

at my gym we have to wear a gym t shirt and shorts with a white bow and most people always where it so its not really an issue

I love the practice clothes my cp gets! Last year we paid $200 and got 2 sports bras, 2 tshirts, 1 tank top, 4 pairs of shorts...lots of it was GK brand. With one of our coaches being the face of GK this year, I am pretty sure we'll be in GK again this season :)
If you don't come in the right outfit, you end up having to pay for the right one :-(

I love the practice clothes my cp gets! Last year we paid $200 and got 2 sports bras, 2 tshirts, 1 tank top, 4 pairs of shorts...lots of it was GK brand. With one of our coaches being the face of GK this year, I am pretty sure we'll be in GK again this season :)
If you don't come in the right outfit, you end up having to pay for the right one :-(

I am kinda jealous, i always have wished my gym had practice clothes like everything the same because it makes it look that much better while you are at practice
but the paying for another one does really suck but i also feel having strict outfit rules will make people actually wear them and look more uniform.

We wear a racer back, soffees and a gold ribbon on sundays and weekdays (we have a red and a black racer back and red and black soffees too) and if we add another practice we get to wear whatever we want to that.

What do you wear for practice. In my gym we only have colors we have to wear. Do you have certain shirt, shorts, sports bras, or bows you have to wear? and what happens if you dont wear the right thing?

We have to do 25 sit-ups per item not bad at all.

our gym on sundays and thursdays you have to wear the team tank top because the younger teams practice on those days but on mondays were the only team to practice so were allowed to wear what ever we want.
on all those days we have to wear a bow and if you dont wear a bow the coaches have a secret stash of UGLY bows they make you wear lol its really funny.

we used to have a very strict dress code on what you had to wear at practice. I LOVED IT. It made every thing look nice and as a coach easier to pick up things that are wrong. I wish we would go back to it.

We have very cute practice wear. If anyone was at the Dallas Convention Ctr on Friday night during NCA weekend, you would have seen our bling TEXAS practice outfit. 3 different tops and 1 plain black hotpant, 1 blinged waist hotpant and a logo tshirt. Can't wait to see what our coach B has in store for this new season.

Wish we had a dress code but we don't. Most people wear white and blue but no one is dressed the same. :(

I am trying to put together our practice gear package for next year....What is everyones prefrence t-shirt or tank? soffee shorts or spandex shorts? sports bras?

I am trying to put together our practice gear package for next year....What is everyones prefrence t-shirt or tank? soffee shorts or spandex shorts? sports bras?

tanks are more fitting and easier to stunt in spandex shorts are nice to have beacausse they are tight to your body and yous hould make sports bras optional

We have mandatory practice attire. They get a " pack" at the begining of the year. 2 T's and 2 shorts, as well as soffe pants for the winter ( we live in WNY it snows like no ones business out here). If they arent dressed correctly they have to wear these god awful outfits we picked out from the salvation army. Its a good time. People wear their practice uniforms.

Back