All-Star Prayers For Kira From Paducah Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think every cheerleader and their families should just stay in spongey rooms for like, a month. all these car accidents and the like are really really awful.

Prayers <3

Thank you all so much. Good news is that she is completely, fully healed; bad news for us is that we won't be able to see her for a while. Kira passsed this afternoon. Her parents made the unselfish decision to donate her organs. So it's possible there may be a post from a truck driver next year in "Awkard Moment when Cheer Takes Over" wondering why the heck he can now only count to 8. Then he realizes he has the heart of a cheerleder.
Again, thanks for the prayers. It's good to have a "go to" online community that cares.
Please be safe. If you ride motorcycles, wear a helmet.

I'm so sorry for all who knew her.

Oh no! My heart is broken for all who were blessed by her presence. I commend her family for passing her strength to others and I will await further info on how we can best honor her memory and memorialize her life.
Kira you will be missed and remembered always. You are loved and your cheer community will do our best to support your family.

Back