All-Star Prayers Needed For Spirit Of Texas Athlete

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2009
I am honestly in tears writing this, I never truly thought i would need to post a "prayers needed" forum but we are in need of some prayers yall. Tyler Martin on Spirit of Texas IOC and Navarro Cheer found out today that his mom has ovarian cancer and a cancerous cyst in her stomach that is extremely large. she will be having surgery either tomorrow or Friday. i have known Tyler and his family for many many years and this is a shock to us all and heart breaking for Tyler as he just came back from winning Daytona and preparing for worlds. she is a christian woman and a children's minister so that is a positive thing that they have turned to the power of prayer and given all the doubts and worries to him, but i don't think you can ever have to many prayers being sent to Him at one time. so i know many of us are busy preparing for worlds and just our everyday lives but if you could keep Tyler and the martin family in your prayers I would GREATLY greatly appreciate it. thanks yall and god bless.

My prayers go out to Tyler, Mrs. Martin, and to all family and friends!May her surgery will be safe , and that she will have a speedy recovery, stay strong<3

So devastating. If there's one thing the cheer community does best it's coming together in a time of need.

Prayers being sent.

Latest posts

Back