All-Star Pre-comp Tradition?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Junior team writes Ka<3 on their left wrist.
It became the team mantra this season even though I never meant for it to. I just got so excited before competition one day and yelled go out their and Kick A$$. oops.

im sooo superstitious!!!!
-i have to eat the same thing before every competition starting at the first competition
-i have special competition socks
-i have to slap my hands on the ground before we compete
-i have to hug and talk to my stunt group before we go on
-i cant shave the day of or day before a competition
-i have to put a cross necklace in my sock
- i have to tie my shoes super tight and tuck my shoelaces in
-i wont let my team split poles
-i get ready the same way before every comptition
-i have to pray
and i know i have tons more but i cant think of the rest !!

I shave my legs and spray my sportsbra with perfume the night before. The day of, before I leave for warmups I have to give my mom a hug, before we go on the mat my team says a chant and my friend and I do our handshake. On the mat I always yell rock it don't bomb it! Don't judge me for needing to hug my mom before I perform!

1.i have to wear the same underwear, bra, sports bra, and socks every time i compete ( all clean)
2.this year my stunt group did a hand shake on the matt no matter if it was practice going full out or just stunts or if we were on the floor to compete.
3. i have to sit with the same person on the bus to ever competition or sit alone.
4. i write in my "believe book" that my friend (more like older sister) made me. it makes me think about hitting my routine perfect and believing in it and be confident

i could go on for a long time. i am very superstition person also confident though i dont nervous what so ever to compete.

1. I have to drink a pepsi about 45 min before warm ups. ( i NEVER drink soda so you can oly imagine the effect it has on me when i do haha)
2. in warm ups i have to land my standing tuck 3 times in a row on the tumble strip.. if i land 2 in a row and touch down on the 3rd i have to start over.
3. hug a couple of my teammates before we go on the floor
4. once im in my spot, i do the sign of the cross and kiss it up to god and take a deep breath then smile.

Back