All-Star Quality Of Sublimated Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym has sublimated unis. Have heard any complaints they're breathable and comfortable
Ours have been great, super comfortable and all the rhinestones are still intact
We are very pleased with our sublimated uniforms. They feel almost silky. I couldn't imagine a more comfortable uniform.

What company have you all used if you don't mind sharing? My program is in the process of switching to our first sublimated uniform!

Thank you! I just found out that CCA of Germany works together with that company on sublimated uniforms. Looks great!
We're also looking into Varsity that will now offer sublimation over here as well.
I just hope that I can find a company that will make around 30 uniforms and doesn't require me to oder 100+.

I'll try to figure out who did the sublimated unis for the Swedish teams - they will probably service Germany as well.

I´m not sure if this link will work, but these are uniforms CCA Germany made (not really, they work together with an english company) for a german team:

Timeline Photos | Facebook
Yeah, I just saw these on Facebook. We ordered from the same company now. It's Allstar Nation in cooperation with Cheercity.

I think the fit looks kind of weird... a little too big:

971999_10151530179429230_1994822806_n.jpg

We got a sizing kit and the the unis fit a little differntly or am I imagining things:

2gt6t6b.jpg

I'm just reeeally nervous, as I've been in charge of all the uniform ordering process. :confused:
I sure hope, they turn out well...

Yeah, I just saw these on Facebook. We ordered from the same company now. It's Allstar Nation in cooperation with Cheercity.

We got a sizing kit and the the unis fit a little differntly or am I imagining things:

k00g2g.jpg

I'm just reeeally nervous, as I've been in charge of all the uniform ordering process. :confused:

So we had the sizing kit and the crop top are a little bit too long to be perfect for me. It is possible to make adjustments, but you will have to pay for it. But in the picture of NCD it is longer than i remember so probably they just picked any size for the picture?
Ours should be delivered soon, just sad that i didn't order earlier so we could present them on saturday at ECC :-(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So we had the sizing kit and the crop top are a little bit too long to be perfect for me. It is possible to make adjustments, but you will have to pay for it. But in the picture of NCD it is longer than i remember so probably they just picked any size for the picture?
Ours should be delivered soon, just sad that i didn't order earlier so we could present them on saturday at ECC :-(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
That's a pity. :( But I'm sure you will rock the show regardless!
I'm still hoping that we get ours before nationals. At the moment, we're optimistic but let's wait and see. ;)

I'll try to figure out who did the sublimated unis for the Swedish teams - they will probably service Germany as well.
The Swedish teams uniforms are made by Allstar Nation. Our team has the same kind of sublimited uni from the same company. I would really recommend sublimited unis by Allstar Nation as they are comfortable, easy to wash (hallelujah!) and have a better fit then other unis. :)

What I don't get is why this design was done sublimated...???

What I don't get is why this design was done sublimated...???
My exact thought when I saw them. And I think they would have looked a lot better if they were done the traditional way.

@Jule: I hope your unis turn out like the sizing-kit ones - it has the perfect fit compared to the other uni.

Back