All-Star Quality Of Sublimated Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 11, 2010
As we're in the process of designing new uniforms, I wanted to hear about your experiences with sublimated uniforms...
How do you like the quality and the look? Do they fit well and are they comfortable? How dod the hold up so far? If you could choose again, would you stick with sublimation or turn back to classic uniforms?

Thanks for any input! <3
Julia

It depends a little on the company. We are in the process of ordering our uniforms, too.

The one we´ve decided we will work with, have really comfy, stretchy fabric and the sublimation is good quality.
I had an example from the other company and the sublimation and quality was good, but the fabric was not stretchy enough and really thick, we did some stunts and i was sweating like i was practising the full two hours.

PM me if you want further details.

Super comfy. My old one has been in my trunk for about a year now... and its still fine heh :D But I agree, sometimes subliminated uni's just don't give it to me on stage. and mine has a permanent stench....

We are very pleased with our sublimated uniforms. They feel almost silky. I couldn't imagine a more comfortable uniform.

Thank you so much!! Now I just have to find a uniform company in Germany that can make them. :)

There's a company in Britain called Allstar Nation which make sublimated uniforms, they might be able to help you :)

Thank you! I just found out that CCA of Germany works together with that company on sublimated uniforms. Looks great!
We're also looking into Varsity that will now offer sublimation over here as well.
I just hope that I can find a company that will make around 30 uniforms and doesn't require me to oder 100+.

Thank you! I just found out that CCA of Germany works together with that company on sublimated uniforms. Looks great!
We're also looking into Varsity that will now offer sublimation over here as well.
I just hope that I can find a company that will make around 30 uniforms and doesn't require me to oder 100+.
Milano made my old team's sublimated uniforms and we only ordered 25!!

Back