All-Star Quick Question...super Senioring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 7, 2012
what is super senioring.... i kinda kno, but where are the rules on it ?

what exactly are the stipulations?

THANKS SO MUCH

YAY FOR WORLDS :)

All it means is that an athlete is still age eligible to compete in the senior level divisions, but is out of high school.

All it means is that an athlete is still age eligible to compete in the senior level divisions, but is out of high school.
THANK YOU
so they still need to be 18 then right? for some reason i thought they could be 19 hahahaha people talk

As long as they are 18 by the cut off, they can turn 19 later that year and still compete.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || It's real and it's spectacular!

THANK YOU
so they still need to be 18 then right? for some reason i thought they could be 19 hahahaha people talk
Because my birthday is in November 93 I graduated high school when I was 17, which ultimately would have let me super senior for 2 years

Quick question.. what is the cut off date? I'll be 18 in October of this year. Would I be eligible to super senior after I graduate?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yea, the cutoff is August 31st. I turned 19 on September 3rd, so I barely made the cutoff for another year. It was pretty funny seeing the faces of the younger ones "you're NINETEEN? :eek:"

My daughter was born Sept 93 so she was able to Super Senior for two years, but chose to only do it for one. It was funny to see some of the other (usually thr younger ones) kids faces when she said she was in college :eek:

Back