All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Being from the north of England I would definitely manage shorts at 50f :p thanks for all the info guys!

We are actually going to train with stingrays at their facilities the minute we get off our 9 hour flight (eek!) sooooo super excited! They're my favourite team!
Congrats on your bid and have fun! Also, I found that sportsshoes.com has a lot of patterned and colored nike pros, and they're based in England! Double yay!

Being from the north of England I would definitely manage shorts at 50f :p thanks for all the info guys!

We are actually going to train with stingrays at their facilities the minute we get off our 9 hour flight (eek!) sooooo super excited! They're my favourite team!

Good luck!! I'm from Leeds as well but I'm at uni in Lancaster, once I graduate I'm hoping to tryout for AV :) Have an amazing time!

Congrats on your bid and have fun! Also, I found that sportsshoes.com has a lot of patterned and colored nike pros, and they're based in England! Double yay!
Yeah that site is pretty awesome but again no sizes! It sucks! Hope I find loads in the US!

It won't let me upload the picture but I can't follow there is no button

When you click on someone's username, you get to their profile and there are links on the left :
Useful Profile Links:
  • Start a Conversation
  • Members I Follow
  • View My Followers
  • Follow
  • Ignore Member

haha this is me all the time. I'm just never cold. I'm weird and also love the cold and winter etc.
This is me! I would so much rather be cold than hot. I'd rather be in snow than anything over like 80 degrees. My perfect temp is like 50.

Unfortunately I live in SC so it's usually never as cold as I want it to be.

Back