All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone verify? Our normal season ends the first weekend in March. We would like to offer an extended season to girls from our mini 1 and youth 1 to compete youth 2 prep. None of them have ever competed level 2, no try outs were done and no child crosses over from a full year teams (our traditional season is over). Is this legal?
Legal.

Does anyone have a copy of the level 6 Varsity scoresheet? Or an old version? The Varsity website says "coming soon"

@ASCheerMan?

ETA: Found somethign here, but still can't find an actual scoresheet. Is level 6 out of 113? I thought it was 103 in past year.

Varsity All Star Cheerleading - Varsity Scoring System
Ashley, I apologize as we never posted 'samples' of Level 6 online. The score sheet was completed but since we typically only score it in eScore, the paper version never became a priority. We've posted them now here: Varsity All Star Cheerleading - Varsity Scoring System.

Thanks for always looking out for your Level 6 peeps!

Ashley, I apologize as we never posted 'samples' of Level 6 online. The score sheet was completed but since we typically only score it in eScore, the paper version never became a priority. We've posted them now here: Varsity All Star Cheerleading - Varsity Scoring System.

Thanks for always looking out for your Level 6 peeps!

Thanks Justin, I appreciate it :)

ETA: I still don't see a sample scoresheet, just the ranges.

I know that Stunts/Pyramids/Tosses/Running/Standing Tumbling/Jumps are each 11. Dance is apparently 12 (is that a typo?). Do we have a basing section?

Are Building creativity/routine creativity 11 as well?

Not that it really matters. I don't need the information.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what happened to Memphis Elite? Specifically Blue Crew? They were one of my favorites in the small coed division last year and I haven't seen a video of them for this season. None of their teams are listed in the wiki either.

Does anyone know what happened to Memphis Elite? Specifically Blue Crew? They were one of my favorites in the small coed division last year and I haven't seen a video of them for this season. None of their teams are listed in the wiki either.

I think I remember someone on the boards saying that most of Blue Crew aged out and there is no longer Blue Crew. I miss this team so much though. :(

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Yes, but that breaks up the running tumbling pass. Therefore you may not connect a back handspring to the toe touch because that would be considered a jump handspring combination.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks Justin, I appreciate it :)

ETA: I still don't see a sample scoresheet, just the ranges.

I know that Stunts/Pyramids/Tosses/Running/Standing Tumbling/Jumps are each 11. Dance is apparently 12 (is that a typo?). Do we have a basing section?

Are Building creativity/routine creativity 11 as well?

Not that it really matters. I don't need the information.
Ashley,Try accessing this link from a desktop and NOT a mobile device. All of the samples are up on this page. But when I tried to load it from a mobile link, it didn't work. On the desktop, it did. Doesn't make sense but try it... Varsity All Star Cheerleading - Varsity Score Sheets

Ashley,Try accessing this link from a desktop and NOT a mobile device. All of the samples are up on this page. But when I tried to load it from a mobile link, it didn't work. On the desktop, it did. Doesn't make sense but try it... Varsity All Star Cheerleading - Varsity Score Sheets

Thanks Justin! I got to see our scoresheet this weekend so I know what it looks like now, but I'm glad there's something out there in public now!

this may be a dumb question but i was watching the judging/ coaching varsity videos and what exactly do they mean by judges counting passes instead of skills in tumbling.

this may be a dumb question but i was watching the judging/ coaching varsity videos and what exactly do they mean by judges counting passes instead of skills in tumbling.
it used to be...(using level 2 as an example) if you threw ro 2bhs, you got credit for 2 bhs. Now, you just get credit for 1 pass. Scoring is now based on number of people throwing skills, not the number of skills.

it used to be...(using level 2 as an example) if you threw ro 2bhs, you got credit for 2 bhs. Now, you just get credit for 1 pass. Scoring is now based on number of people throwing skills, not the number of skills.
ohhhhhhhh ok thank you!

So a couple of my friends and I are thinking of having an NCA party this year, does anyone know much about the live stream? I don't remember anyone complaining last year so I assume it works ok? And does anyone know if it would work in the UK? I know the Worlds one does but I know most American TV shows block IPs from outside the states. Also anyone know when it's available to buy? I've looked on the website a few times but can't find very much. Sorry for all the questions!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back