All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a clear video or know where to find a decent video of heat athletics fury (their coed team, now its firestorm) from worlds 2013? all i can find on youtube is when firestorm was all girl at worlds and its from 2012..
thank you! Its for my documentary for my film studies class

Does anyone have a video? Don't think I've ever seen this team before!
Ohh you're missing out, one of my favorite routines! I can't link it right now, but there's at least one on youtube if you just search East Elite Small Senior 2009

Ohh you're missing out, one of my favorite routines! I can't link it right now, but there's at least one on youtube if you just search East Elite Small Senior 2009

Just found it and watched - so good! Jumps and stunts were awesome. Do you know where they placed? Must have at least been top 5!?

So...can anyone tell me if the age cutoff date for IOC 4 is the usual August 31 or the international December 31?

Nevermind. Got my answer. August it is!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a clear video or know where to find a decent video of heat athletics fury (their coed team, now its firestorm) from worlds 2013? all i can find on youtube is when firestorm was all girl at worlds and its from 2012..
thank you! Its for my documentary for my film studies class

Opps I didn't read this correctly. But here is firestorm this year

So...can anyone tell me if the age cutoff date for IOC 4 is the usual August 31 or the international December 31?

According to the age grid:
*For all International Divisions (5 and 6), the eligible age for the athletes will be determined by the “calendar year of the
competition” (Dec. 31 of the same year that the competition occurs) for its age cutoff date.

Since it doesn't mention 4, I assume that it's August 31st

According to the age grid:
*For all International Divisions (5 and 6), the eligible age for the athletes will be determined by the “calendar year of the
competition” (Dec. 31 of the same year that the competition occurs) for its age cutoff date.

Since it doesn't mention 4, I assume that it's August 31st

Just confirmed it is in fact, August 31. Thanks!

I feel like a newbie by asking this. When is NCA being shown on TV? I've tried the NCA site, google, searching my TV and I've got nothing. I thought it was supposed to be this Saturday and next Saturday but I can't find it anywhere.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back