All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oop! Nevermind, I answered my own question! They are having problems with Ticket Master. Event not cancelled FALSE ALARM! IGNORE! :banghead:

Yes, the reps from The Revolution are insisting the event is not cancelled but haven't said boo in nearly 2 days and Tickemaster is a pretty reputable company and wouldn't go issuing refunds on a whim or take days to fix a problem. I wouldn't go booking flights just yet unless you want to chill in the arena by yourself that weekend!

Some were right around $100.

WHAT?!! I think it's ridiculous that some of the venue's around here charge $25-30 to get in for one day comp that doesn't even take up a whole day with like five level 5 teams max. What was so special about the venue?

@Alexx did you have it at the Arie Crown though, or at McCormick place? There's a big difference say in the convention part say where they have the car show and in the actual theatre.

I'm just curious.. This is only CPs 3rd year and while I have a friend that works at Arie Crown, I really don't know much about it or if cheer has happened there before. Arie Crown is a big deal in the theatre industry and not cheap, ever.

but there was a competition in Arie Crown a bunch of years ago. Definitely remember that it was there because of the seating.
I don't remember the price or who sponsored it, many, many years ago.

Yes. I was excited to go to this new event in a new venue and new format, but was bummed that we weren't going to Spirit Sports (love, love, love Palm Springs)... Now I'm bummed that we're not going to the new event but excited that we get to go to Palm Springs!

Yeah, PS is a beautiful setting for sure. Hope to see you there!

I competed in the Arie Crown theater and it was literally like a school theater where they do plays, on a stage, tiny, with curtains. This was back in 2004 or 2005ish...

It's tomorrow in Chicagoland and no update.... I'm hoping they're finding a nicer venue? The Arie Crown is pretty janky for a cheer comp.

Back