All-Star Revolution Cheer Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I competed in the Arie Crown theater and it was literally like a school theater where they do plays, on a stage, tiny, with curtains. This was back in 2004 or 2005ish...
Jac, I bet that is the same one I was thinking about. do you remember who sponsored it?

It's tomorrow in Chicagoland and no update.... I'm hoping they're finding a nicer venue? The Arie Crown is pretty janky for a cheer comp.
By the time everything is figured out all the teams will have decided to go elsewhere. F5 already replaced this competition for battle at the boardwalk in Atlantic city

I keep checking in with them on Twitter, but no reply.

Pretty sad way to do business.

There's no shame in having an idea not work out. Circumstances change and unforeseen issues come up. I applaud their spirit.

But if you ever want to try again, you better make sure you communicate well even on the cancellations. Otherwise, no one will give you the second chance.

Last edited:
I keep checking in with them on Twitter, but no reply.

Pretty sad way to do business.

There's no shame in having an idea not work out. Circumstances change and unforeseen issues come up. I applaud their spirit.

But if you ever want to try again, you better make sure you communicate well even on the cancellations. Otherwise, no one will give you the second chance.
They just tweeted they'd have an update Monday and are still claiming an error with Ticketmaster.

I think it's about 5 days too late.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

By the time everything is figured out all the teams will have decided to go elsewhere. F5 already replaced this competition for battle at the boardwalk in Atlantic city

My heart goes out to those who have purchased airfare & unable to get refund or have to pay change fees.

Of the gyms listed, which ones have withdrawn already? I think CA & MD Twisters was mentioned.
CA
Cali
CEA
ICE
MD Twisters
Rays
SOT
Top Gun
UA
WC
WE

My heart goes out to those who have purchased airfare & unable to get refund or have to pay change fees.

Of the gyms listed, which ones have withdrawn already? I think CA & MD Twisters was mentioned.
CA
Cali
CEA
ICE
MD Twisters
Rays
SOT
Top Gun
UA
WC
WE

I believe top gun and cheer athletics also are going.

That list of gyms means the event IS cancelled whether they want to BS it it not. If it wasn't cancelled when the rumors started it surely is now for their lack if response. Gyms won't have people reschedule what they just cancelled.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Don't know for sure about Cali Aces but Black Ops is now going to Spirit Sports in Palm Springs

Back