All-Star Ripped Nfinity Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Posted this on another thread but I realized it was in the newbies section and thought it would get seen more here. I ordered a glitter nfinity backpack and got it about 2 weeks ago and the mesh over the glitter is already ripped. I'm really disappointed and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?
I'm so sorry to hear about your sparkle bag! We stand behind our products so if you got the backpack from Nfinity, you can email customer service or marketing at Nfinity.com. Ryan (locdawg44) is no longer with the company but you can talk to customer service and they will take care of it. Also, if you didn't get it directly from Nfinity, please contact your supplier. As I said, we stand by our products. I am just a Sales Director for Nfinity and try to get on here some. If anyone has any more problems, please feel free to msg me. Also, I'm on twitter as @NfinityMamakat :) Hope this helps!!

Jaylen has had the black bag now for 2 years before the glitters came out. She uses it as a school bag, she uses it for competitions, and she uses it for overnight bags. There absolutely isn't one thing wrong with it and it's in perfect condition. I have never been so impressed at how much a backpack has held up. I will say I know people have the glitter one and I don't feel like they are as heavy duty as the black ones but they are very pretty. The front also doesn't zip off on the glitters either. I will eventually replace hers but that probably won't be for quite a while. Her bag is great plus I love their customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaylen has had the black bag now for 2 years before the glitters came out. She uses it as a school bag, she uses it for competitions, and she uses it for overnight bags. There absolutely isn't one thing wrong with it and it's in perfect condition. I have never been so impressed at how much a backpack has held up. I will say I know people have the glitter one and I don't feel like they are as heavy duty as the black ones but they are very pretty. The front also doesn't zip off on the glitters either. I will eventually replace hers but that probably won't be for quite a while. Her bag is great plus I love their customer service!

Thanks so much!! I personally have had my black one for 3 years and Mak and her CA Panthers carry the black ones as well..I haven't seen any damages. I just switched to our new black sparkle and am In love with it! :)

Thanks so much!! I personally have had my black one for 3 years and Mak and her CA Panthers carry the black ones as well..I haven't seen any damages. I just switched to our new black sparkle and am In love with it! :)

I usually end up carrying her backpack at competition because I sometimes put expensive stuff like my iPad in there and I'm afraid she will lose it and I can't take that risk so she gets upset that I don't let her carry it sometimes. I think I may.. maybe for Christmas before nationals season starts get her the glitter one for competition so I can carry the black one. It is more then worth it!

I usually end up carrying her backpack at competition because I sometimes put expensive stuff like my iPad in there and I'm afraid she will lose it and I can't take that risk so she gets upset that I don't let her carry it sometimes. I think I may.. maybe for Christmas before nationals season starts get her the glitter one for competition so I can carry the black one. It is more then worth it!

Good idea!! Get her the black sparkle! She will love it!

Thank you for the info! @CAmamakat--I bought CP's at a competition at an Nfinity table--does that count as buying it "direct"? I'm assuming yes, but figured I should ask! Other than the mesh issue, she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her backpack!

I'm so sorry to hear about your sparkle bag! We stand behind our products so if you got the backpack from Nfinity, you can email customer service or marketing at Nfinity.com. Ryan (locdawg44) is no longer with the company but you can talk to customer service and they will take care of it. Also, if you didn't get it directly from Nfinity, please contact your supplier. As I said, we stand by our products. I am just a Sales Director for Nfinity and try to get on here some. If anyone has any more problems, please feel free to msg me. Also, I'm on twitter as @NfinityMamakat :) Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the follow up. I can't imagine how long it took you to type that with one finger!

Thank you! I ordered mine from team cheer so I'll try to get in touch with them. Besides the rip in the mesh I absolutely love it! It's gorgeous

I got an email back from Nfinity customer service telling me the warranty on the backpack was only 90 days so I am out if luck. Wish I had known that!

hmmm, after reading this thread, it looks like the sparkle bag is off my Christmas shopping list.

hmmm, after reading this thread, it looks like the sparkle bag is off my Christmas shopping list.
On a positive note mine is fine so far! Sounds like it's inconsistent, which is unfortunate because I love mine and would hate to have gotten unlucky and had issues with it.

Back