All-Star Ripped Nfinity Backpack

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2014
Posted this on another thread but I realized it was in the newbies section and thought it would get seen more here. I ordered a glitter nfinity backpack and got it about 2 weeks ago and the mesh over the glitter is already ripped. I'm really disappointed and was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

My cp has had hers almost a year and no problems.

I'm sorry. Have you called or emailed them?

There is an Nfinity rep who was on this board at one time. Not sure of their user name.

Back when the Vengeance first came out and there was some issues with them. He gave out his email and when people contacted him he was able to get it forwarded to the right person. Basically everyone's shoes that had already messed up were replaced at no cost to us.

I have since contacted this same person a few times for a few other inquiries even an inquiry about her nfinity bag that we have had for 1.5 years in the last month and this awesome rep got my info to the right person and took care of it and my problem was a problem that had nothing to do with anything they did wrong and they still took care of me.

This is why I will always choose Nfinity because they have amazing customer service.

392d2a368e755e2779e0f602812f0610.jpg

I'm sure he doesn't mind me posting that as he posted it on the boards before and it's somewhere in another thread. Lol

Let us know if it all gets worked out for some reason I think it will! Good Luck!

Eta: @locdawg44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There is an Nfinity rep who was on this board at one time. Not sure of their user name.

Back when the Vengeance first came out and there was some issues with them. He gave out his email and when people contacted him he was able to get it forwarded to the right person. Basically everyone's shoes that had already messed up were replaced at no cost to us.

I have since contacted this same person a few times for a few other inquiries even an inquiry about her nfinity bag that we have had for 1.5 years in the last month and this awesome rep got my info to the right person and took care of it and my problem was a problem that had nothing to do with anything they did wrong and they still took care of me.

This is why I will always choose Nfinity because they have amazing customer service.

I'm sure he doesn't mind me posting that as he posted it on the boards before and it's somewhere in another thread. Lol

Let us know if it all gets worked out for some reason I think it will! Good Luck!

Thank you so much!

He is no longer with Nfinity.

He is no longer with Nfinity.
He just did something for me on 8/19/14.. So in the past two weeks he is no longer with them? Interesting. Well that's unfortunate for them.

He just did something for me on 8/19/14.. So in the past two weeks he is no longer with them? Interesting. Well that's unfortunate for them.

He's working for Spring Tumbling now, a company based out of Canada.

FWIW I let an Nfinity rep know. She's on here but I can't remember her board name.

My nfinity backpack (normal black one) has lots of cuts on the front pouch?? its so bad looking, but ive emailed nfinity, and they said they will not replace it. Why is there so many cuts in it?? Its weird...

My CP's plain black one had the mesh rip entirely out of the side pockets after about a week. Sad face. I was thinking about getting her one of the sparkly ones for her b-day, but not if it has probs, too. Darn.

Back