All-Star Rumor Has It...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't doubt Season's abilities. Don't think I suggested as much either?

I took a sales job in Northern VA, my fiance is coming with me of course! We are getting married in June.

I am not coaching anywhere. I am focusing on the new chapter of my life that is about to begin!

The other couple that is leaving is going back to there home state of MA. They are getting married in August.

Didn't ECN just merge with or take over a gym in DE (Shore Thunder). Guess thats a pretty good strategy, to try and stack the deck if thats the approach! JMO

I took a sales job in Northern VA, my fiance is coming with me of course! We are getting married in June.

I am not coaching anywhere. I am focusing on the new chapter of my life that is about to begin!

The other couple that is leaving is going back to there home state of MA. They are getting married in August.
Coach Kris, if that's you, congratulations!

ECN's are purchasing an already failing gym in Westminster, Maryland.

Anyone got any confirmation?

Thank-you in advance. :)

The fact you called us a failing gym just infuriates me. Since when is winning US Finals, and then being crowned the OVERALL US FINAL CHAMPION failing? Get your facts together before you say something stupid like that.
And yes, we are now East Coast Nitros, after having a season as Twisters. I'm sorry if this came off as rude of me to say, but I felt like something must be said, because TNT certainly was by no means failing.

The fact you called us a failing gym just infuriates me. Since when is winning US Finals, and then being crowned the OVERALL US FINAL CHAMPION failing? Get your facts together before you say something stupid like that.
And yes, we are now East Coast Nitros, after having a season as Twisters. I'm sorry if this came off as rude of me to say, but I felt like something must be said, because TNT certainly was by no means failing.
financially failing i'm thinking thats what they're talking about, not how many competitions won

Id love to know how they know the financial stand point of a gym like this though.

Things like that (financial standing) don't stay secret...ever.

Things like that (financial standing) don't stay secret...ever.

But what was the point of posting the "already failing" part? Was it necessary?

Whether it's true or not is, frankly, irrelevant.

The request could have been made for verification without the editorial comment.

Back