All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The general 3 goals of any actor project are usually as follows:
Fun (Something that stretches you creatively or just for lulz)
Fame (Something to help boost your career)
Profit (Self-explanatory)

For example: the webseries I've written/am currently casting for was a chance for me to stretch myself creatively (fun) and do something to help me gain visibility (fame...sort of lol).

The purpose of creation? Profit. First and foremost. That much is obvious. As an actor, a webseries is a great way to gain exposure. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this project was probably non-union and low paid, considering the quality of film/editing. VERY low budget. I've had things shot on terrible quality cameras that can look GORGEOUS if edited correctly.
Yup. Chasse advertises their uniforms, bags, makeup, practicewear.... EVERYTHING. I love their stuff but this reminds me of those old General Electric-sponsored videos lol. I feel like the producers are trying to hard to "connect" to the "hip" generation. :rolleyes:

Edit: I forgot to mention, when I saw the previews, am I the only one who hated the fact that Jamie and Peyton are portrayed in such a stereotypical light?

Last edited:
The fact that she isn't even pretending to write and the glitter stars on the arm .. Just wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched through to the end. I swear to all that is holy- FIND A GOSH DARN SCORER. Seriously, 3/4 of Berklee College of Music has just descended upon LA. You have plenty of free labor to choose from, why are you using cheesy online music, repetitively? Also, why is everyone using sparkly glitter tattoos as day wear? This isn't a Ke$ha concert, nobody does that in real life.

That trailer- dear goodness, if you're going to vocal fry in a uniform while wearing rhinestone ugglies for no reason in a clearly hot temperature, at least have the courtesy to wear your bows properly. It's only polite.

How to laugh believably on cue for future cheerleaders/actors: think of something actually funny. You will be hearing the same joke 50 times for every scene due to the variety of takes required. If they use take 45 and your laugh is stale/as believable as an American politician, it will not sound good.

I watched through to the end. I swear to all that is holy- FIND A GOSH DARN SCORER. Seriously, 3/4 of Berklee College of Music has just descended upon LA. You have plenty of free labor to choose from, why are you using cheesy online music, repetitively? Also, why is everyone using sparkly glitter tattoos as day wear? This isn't a Ke$ha concert, nobody does that in real life.

That trailer- dear goodness, if you're going to vocal fry in a uniform while wearing rhinestone ugglies for no reason in a clearly hot temperature, at least have the courtesy to wear your bows properly. It's only polite.

How to laugh believably on cue for future cheerleaders/actors: think of something actually funny. You will be hearing the same joke 50 times for every scene due to the variety of takes required. If they use take 45 and your laugh is stale/as believable as an American politician, it will not sound good.
"Audio Jungle"

I'm digging the double double and then the prep stunt, marking jumps, and cartwheels afterwards....
Why does this show exist?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

im exactly the same. everybody knows that this guy can do a double double (he can even add another double) and he doesnt need to show that off and in combination with the lazy stunts.. like why??? this is just making cheer look bad in my opinion..

Back