All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader: Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm surprised we made it to page 6 without someone jumping in and saying how great this show is.

Omg guyyssssss you guys are so mean like omg this is the bestest show eva! Don't make fun of it eva! #omg #benice;)

That was sarcasm if you didn't get it;)

1) That skirt they made her wear was too short.
2) That conversation w/ her mom was AWKWARD.
3) That diss battle was hilarious LMAO. But Maison's acting was pretty decent. And why did I hear the sound of soda splashing on the ground but see a completely dry, empty cup?
4) "Yeah, who has skin like that? Do you think she even wears deodorant?" You mean lotion? SDOAC is not the place for cheer stereotypes... ugh.
5) .... they went to Worlds? LMAO.
6) I KNOW this girl was not about to skip practice for some catfish. Mm mm. NO.
7) This girl is so naive, giving Mr. Catfish her phone # AND ADDRESS.
8) They used the same stunt montage... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Masion was definitely the best actor of the cheerlebrities (And I totally love her hair!) Not gonna lie, I expected that Megan (Meghan?) girl's to be better since she has a popular YouTube "show" or whatever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That bob was gorgeous! And Meaghan doesn't act in her videos, so I guess she's not used to it.

OMG there is a swedish flag!! but anyway i am confused.. for the firt.. isn't that the same gym they are in as the last seasons and isnt the girl megahan plays supposed to be on the rival team.. and this is just bad.. they just need to stop doing this. this type of shows are just makning people more convinsed that cheer is not a sport..

just watched episode two. should not have done that. i am creeped out by the guys look whenever he's like '' Let me walk you to the gym''
why, just why

Back