All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I know this was mention on a thread before worlds but I couldnt find it. Can someone tell me exactly what that is all about? Thanks.

I've seen a couple posts on Facebook about it, not to excited though. It sounds like the typical "Bring It On" plot with "girl moves to new town...is on a team that competes against her old one"...been done about 100 times already and the name is to close to that horrible ABC Family show.
I didn't want to watch The Change Up, because that plot has been done a million times too. But holy crap, that was a funny movie! I haven't read anything about this show, but maybe they'll surprise us.

574988_215591951891959_100003234674800_351038_717253199_n.jpg
Really, Blue and Pink?
They can pull off anything though

It will be interesting. Extremely talented athletes does not usually equal extremely talented actresses (or actors). Not that they can't act but those are two skills that have absolutely no correlation.

One thing I think attracts people to allstar is the raw realness of it (its why the Fierce Board is so popular). It isn't always rosie and nice, but it IS real. I think people are attracted to something when it has substance.

I will be interested to watch (I am sure I will watch an episode or two). But past that it really has to be good.

Back