All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see it but hey if that's your opinion. I guess also where you compete may have to do with your opinion and the diversity of the area. I know in the DMV it is not uncommon to see diverse teams, the same in the south.I think cheerleb wise there are more white females but that's whole different story :)

That's probably part of it - I'm from New England, and I would be hard pressed to find anyone from here who could argue with that statement. Even looking at the worlds teams, if you looked at a team picture, I think a very large portion of them would be majority (meaning more than half) white.

I also don't know what DMV means. :oops:

I think Gabi & Bianca are great athletes, but it's a stretch to include them in the age bracket they are in with Cami, Kiara, Whitney, Erica & Maddie. Most of the cast are teenage & I find it a stretch to have Bianca & Gabi included. IMHO

Isn't Gabi 14 though? I wouldn't say that is too much of a stretch to the general age of the rest of them. I agree with Bianca though, from memory she is a fair bit younger?

DC/ Maryland/Virginia. But I remember kingstons comment about the lack of black girlsnon Orange (pre Angel) he said it just worked out that way. Looking at teams like stars who went from majority white/Latina to having several African Americans, it just meant for a while there weren't any black athletes at level 5. I guess my point is that saying its predominantly white is kind of untrue because there are MILLIONS of cheerleaders not just worlds teams, famous teams or even Allstar. So I agree to disagree for the sake of this thread.

I have to say, when I first heard about this I thought it was going to be like a reality/ documentary show. When I saw a pic with the caption "the girls reading their lines" is when I realized this was going to be them acting. These girls are not actresses, they are allstar cheerleaders, athletes. If I wanted another Bring It On type movie I'd be calling Christina Millian to make another one...

I have to say, when I first heard about this I thought it was going to be like a reality/ documentary show. When I saw a pic with the caption "the girls reading their lines" is when I realized this was going to be them acting. These girls are not actresses, they are allstar cheerleaders, athletes. If I wanted another Bring It On type movie I'd be calling Christina Millian to make another one...
ugh, the last bring it on had me in tears. I couldn't even watch the whole thing...

I have a feeling that this show is going to be like Make it Or Break it.

Do you all think that Make it or Break it shows a positive or negative side of competitive gymnastics?

Read where Kiara taped her part weeks before the other girls, like in the Bay area, then when they were taping this past weekend Kiara was hosting a tumbling camp in Michigan then went on a college recruiting trip. Kid is mutitasking at its best!

Oh my God those Unis. On a National show about Allstars why did no one step in and assist (cough cough GK who sponsor MIOBI). Cause they look like our Fall team/something from like 2006. And I don't think Gabi or Bianca are too young. Take it out of the context of Worlds level gyms, most senior teams have some 12 to 14 year olds on the team as fliers.

Back