All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The guy who owns the company is on my team. He's currently trying to make a short-movie about our junior team preparing for competition. I haven't been present at the days they shot the scenes so I don't know too many details. But it's going to be a mixture of authentic shots and re-enacting what happened. They are obviously kids and no actors but I'm really curious whether the'll manage to catch that feeling, we all know is connected to cheerleading.
If it turns out well, I guess, I'll work on making subtitles. :)

You can watch a teaser here:

I felt more heart and emotion from that 1:50 clip than an entire season of Secret Diary of the American Cheerleader

The guy who owns the company is on my team. He's currently trying to make a short-movie about our junior team preparing for competition. I haven't been present at the days they shot the scenes so I don't know too many details. But it's going to be a mixture of authentic shots and re-enacting what happened. They are obviously kids and no actors but I'm really curious whether the'll manage to catch that feeling, we all know is connected to cheerleading.

the teaser already gave me chills!!!! This guy is so talented!!!

The music for this is amazing and literally makes the entire video, omg. Chills.

that video has exactly what cheerleaders want. the cool angles to feel like they are actually there, the emotional pull from feeling similar things, and the love that those teammates have for each other as a team. Props to the makers of that film!

The true beauty in well-done cinematography (or art, for that matter) is the capability to capture the true range of human emotion in a way that transcends language barriers and showcases the heart of the human spirit. As an artist, I strive to bring a simple honest truth to my performances, and this teaser captures that so well with so few frills. Well done. Can't wait to see the full piece!

I'm pretty exited about this, even without the sub titles. Now those 5 years I spent taking German in high school will pay off, woohoo!

Saw this on reddit, reminded me of our friends who joined Fierceboard from Cheer Channel.. big LOL at both ChickFila and Cheer Channel's PR groups

610N5.jpg

Saw this on reddit, reminded me of our friends who joined Fierceboard from Cheer Channel.. big LOL at both ChickFila and Cheer Channel's PR groups

I saw that there too! You're not the cheerleader I had a conversation with a few months ago, are you!?

I saw that there too! You're not the cheerleader I had a conversation with a few months ago, are you!?
i'm not! im not even signed up on reddit, i just troll lol.

id love to see a reddit cheer/fierceboard version, upvoting and downvoting new and interesting things in the cheer world. might get viscous at first but couldnt be worse than the board drama from the past.

That is possible. Up and down vote topics in a specific forum maybe?

That is possible. Up and down vote topics in a specific forum maybe?

Maybe, but what forum would you put it on? The up/downvoting at reddit is nice, because the crap goes to the bottom. And it takes time period into account, so you have a combination of the freshest stuff at the top, not just the newest, or the overall best.

Maybe, but what forum would you put it on? The up/downvoting at reddit is nice, because the crap goes to the bottom. And it takes time period into account, so you have a combination of the freshest stuff at the top, not just the newest, or the overall best.

No idea really... it may not make much sense for our culture and this board..

A separate Snaps or Burn area?

No idea really... it may not make much sense for our culture and this board..

A separate Snaps or Burn area?
yea i think it would have to be a general cheer area, where you can have tags applied to each post (allstar, school, stunt, general, etc)

it would take time for many users to get used to, many still dont understand how a forum with archives, works

I've seen all black squads at some of the comps. last year. We have a couple black girls on the squad, plus my daughter is part Asian (it doesn't really show). Our Senior team is all black. I've known of at least one Hispanic that cheered their for a season or two. One of the coaches I believe has Native American, not that you would guess by looking at her. My CP coach is black. I think it's sort of a regional deal, if you live in a region that is predominantly white then yes you'll have more whites, if you live in a region with a lot of blacks you'll see more black etc... -lol-

Back