All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I talked to the creators and they are doing a complete genre shift. Her mom comes back from the dead and its now a web series about cheerleaders who fight zombies. #brilliant #betteridea

Ok, I talked to the creators and they are doing a complete genre shift. Her mom comes back from the dead and its now a web series about cheerleaders who fight zombies. #brilliant #betteridea

That's already been done.. well, sort of. Less zombies, more vampires.

buffymovie.jpg

And she has a better uniform than Sliver Extreme Elite Athletics or whatever they call themselves.... even if it is from 20 years ago.

+10000000000000000000

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's what I meant. I still can't believe it was popular enough to get picked up by a network. :/
I would have thought they'd at least be smarter and spend time deleting the negative (real) user comments instead of just jacking up their own view counts to say "look how popular we are".

One thing I just can't understand in their finale was... Since when does an allstar team only have one flier?

And I really don't understand how her mum dying relates to her not flying anymore :/

Anyone care to shed some light on this? Also, I was really excited about this show, but it highlights all the stereotypes we're trying to get rid of and doesn't ACTUALLY show that much of the sport. :(

I saw that it was going to be on cable now, idk who approved that!

I'm down with the zombie cheer show, it has to be better than the Straight Ride basket 1980s memory flashback... smh

I do think there is something special and interesting about cheer that is translatable to the main stream market. The hard part is very few writers know how cheer works. Look at that video that the German company made about their nationals. No one practices in English in that video.. they all go German! Yet the camera guy was able to capture competitive cheer so well it transcended language. It was interesting, engaging, and fun. CheerChannel is right in seeing an opportunity to make a story from this. Where they got it wrong was in the details and how. I still think the earlier story I wrote on here would have been way more accessible and believable for people for anyone.

So this first season is 6 episodes at 5 minutes each. Maybe that is all they could have afforded shooting wise, but I would have preferred 2 or 3 kick butt longer episodes and an unfinished story than more episodes that possibly all wrap up.

The guy who owns the company is on my team. He's currently trying to make a short-movie about our junior team preparing for competition. I haven't been present at the days they shot the scenes so I don't know too many details. But it's going to be a mixture of authentic shots and re-enacting what happened. They are obviously kids and no actors but I'm really curious whether the'll manage to catch that feeling, we all know is connected to cheerleading.
If it turns out well, I guess, I'll work on making subtitles. :)

You can watch a teaser here:

The guy who owns the company is on my team. He's currently trying to make a short-movie about our junior team preparing for competition. I haven't been present at the days they shot the scenes so I don't know too many details. But it's going to be a mixture of authentic shots and re-enacting what happened. They are obviously kids and no actors but I'm really curious whether the'll manage to catch that feeling, we all know is connected to cheerleading.
If it turns out well, I guess, I'll work on making subtitles. :)

You can watch a teaser here:

I like it and I don't understand German. Why is making something that is 'real' so hard to do? Great job and I look forward to seeing the finished product with English subtitles :)

Back