All-Star Secret Diary Of An American Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m3m9fvZyya1r8sh59o1_500.gif
True story. He comes into my restaurant all the time. Also true- has the exact same hair, sounds the same, wears hipster glasses.

I imagine this turning out to be like the call me maybe music video....

K but that actor was clearly/unfortunately straight...
This is why I have an issue with rather gay-acting actors playing straight men, unless you're Neil Patrick Harris or that dude from the new Star Trek
Sorry if I'm being too blunt here.

the writers and producers should come read this thread... guranteed they'd have a much better show!

On other news, that was so predicatble.

Reactions: VTX
So no one feels "affording" cheer is a relevant topic to base a series off of? Acting isn't 5 star, budget seems to be sparse but "work hard, you can do anything" doesn't seem like a bad plot for the MAJORITY of the cheer world to follow.
Not a fan of "lie your way through" bc that always backfires, but another lesson to learn. Is this for the cheer geek, fierceboard faithful that breakdown every routine and find the "faker" in the back middle of the routine, NO, but is it HORRIBLE, not as bad as the majority of fierceboard faithful are making it out to be.

so disapointed in the story line! its just too obvious whats going to happen.

quickly wrote my own storyline:
instead of moving to a bad neighbourhood, she moves to europe, let's say belgium?where of course it's a big mess to find a decent team, so the girl still wants to practise on her own but due to her big amount of schoolwork and not being led by a coach, she practises less and less. then one night she's watching tv and sees a team on a local talent show, she looks them up online, contacts them and is invited to come by to see how practise goes, meet the team and check if she wants to join.
the team is all excited because a real american cheerleader is joining their team, but she's no longer what she's used to be. her perfect scorpion became a dorito chip.
the girl gets pretty bored because cheerleading is nothing like she's used to, no gym with springfloor but a sketchy gym with hardly any mats, barely any competition to go to and the team doesnt have the same level as the one she was on in the usa and the biggest horror: some of her new teammates never heard of sr elite and the x-evolution.
therefor she decided to start her own team, she teaches them all she ever learned, practises hard and they all manage to do a decent scorp. they compete at the national competition and they win!!! so now they can compete at icu and usasf worlds! of course they are now dealing with the challenge of getting enough money together...which in the end they do and voila! happy end!:)

Shut up. I love him. And that show. So jealous!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk
He comes in, Mariska Hargitay comes in a fair bit, ready for this: DAVE MATTHEWS came in..some other actors, the band Lifehouse came in once when I was working. It's a cool place, not super expensive either. It's a Tom Colicchio restaurant and yes, he comes in too!

Back