All-Star Senior 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The owners of the gym split and the coach of Intensity is the one no longer with Gravity. Due to the two owners battling out their contract in court he is not able to coach us right now, so we have a new coach, and are looking for a gym location but are still working hard despite losing our coach and our gym. It's been rough, and if you listen to Diamonds (sr 4) music you will hear the emotion and meaning behind our season!
Thanks for the compliments!
OMG:jawdrop: I am so sorry to hear all that stuff. Their coach seemed to really care about them last year whenever I saw him with them. I hope you guys find a new gym soon and your coach can come back to you guys soon! And no problem, you guys are way underrated in my eyes and should be nationally known, just saying. And I hope I see them again so I can hear their music lol! Good Luck this season:D

OMG:jawdrop: I am so sorry to hear all that stuff. Their coach seemed to really care about them last year whenever I saw him with them. I hope you guys find a new gym soon and your coach can come back to you guys soon! And no problem, you guys are way underrated in my eyes and should be nationally known, just saying. And I hope I see them again so I can hear their music lol! Good Luck this season:D

if you give me your email address, i can email it to you =)

Pacific Coast Magic has a level 4 team with a lot of potential this year!
All squad standing tucks, only two people not throwing standing tumbling, full arounds to top.
Killer pyramid.

I'm a little biased but Cali Swag Small Senior 4 Coed in Livermore is amazing. I know videos are posted on youtube. The dance is everything. Cali also has a Large Senior 4 Coed that is coming together quite nicely.

Was my first time seeing VCA at American Grand this weekend. They have really good choreo, they look like a strong gym. Don't know if they are going to Dallas but they have a lot of talent.
aw, thankyou :) We're not going to Dallas or any of the other big nationals this year. Our competition schedule is about half Vegas comps and about half of our comps in California. In the future I'd like to take a few teams to Jamfest Indy, but we're still a very new program and building :)

Latest posts

Back