All-Star Senior Elite Agt Prediction

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
Well some of us know that CEA SE auditioned for America's Got Talent. I think they got in. What do the rest of you think?

kingston I agree and I never thought of that. Thanks, if only Courtney would see this. Even though I'm glad the corner on our left flyer looking at the basket tosses actually does good and keeps up with the others. :)

kingston I agree and I never thought of that. Thanks, if only Courtney would see this. Even though I'm glad the corner on our left flyer looking at the basket tosses actually does good and keeps up with the others. :)

Hey, being as I have no dog in the fight and if they do well it improves everyones disposition of cheer I say.. why not?

Id also add a simple level 6 pyramid structure at the end of their sequence as well. Keep all the transitions and everything else the same but the final picture should have a girl 2 1/2 high.

kingston I agree adding some level 6 techniques or skills. It's not like Worlds or Jamfest or a competetion where they have to be regulated on rules. It's an unlimitated cheer exposay

Don't you worry. Courtney reads ;) not sure how often, but she pops on every once in a while.

Back