All-Star Seniors Making College Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 14, 2011
I don't think there's a thread already like this... but a big congrats to all the seniors making college teams! Post them here!

Juliet Mccreary CEA- Kentucky
Bri Paige WCSS- Kentucky
Brittany Cross CEA- NC State

Saw a picture of Juliet and Bri captioned "Sr.elite + world cup shooting stars= new bffs" ...Love it. Welcome to the next chapter : )

whats the difference between the two?

To be nice and explain it to you the Blue squad is the team that competes at UCA nationals every year, but from the TV show they once had that featured the UK team, they are not automatically given that spot and still have to work their butts off as well as the members of the white squad to make mat. Not sure if a White squad member has ever been put on mat at UCA but if I remember correctly according to the show they are in the running as well. The White squad sometimes competes at USA Nationals in California. It is sort of a Varsity and JV thing. It also is explained a lot better on the ukathletics.com site under traditions (cheerleading).

Congrats to the athletes that have tryouts this weekend and will be starting a new chapter next fall in a new place.

yea, your right... sorry... its just that some of the first things said when posting were to read the rest of the posts before posting, and so i kinda get carried away with ignorance of others... but yea i will start to take the tone down
Believe me, there are plenty of people on this board who could benefit from reading more, and I talk about it on a daily basis. However, I usually don't mention it on the boards, ill send someone a message about it. You don't want people to say, Oh theres USA with that mean kid from the boards. If you left out the first half of your post, it would have been fine.

Believe me, there are plenty of people on this board who could benefit from reading more, and I talk about it on a daily basis. However, I usually don't mention it on the boards, ill send someone a message about it. You don't want people to say, Oh theres USA with that mean kid from the boards. If you left out the first half of your post, it would have been fine.
ok, thank you, and good point. lesson learned.

Back