All-Star Show Your Bows 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't find the old show your bows thread so I'm making a new one. I am crazy about our bows this year. Pictures cannot even touch how amazing they look. They sparkle like they're electrified!
3a7cdb10db4b7f659755c36139384856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We had a team that had tail-less bows last year. We found that they were hard to anchor down so that they don't wiggle during the performance. Do you guys notice the same thing?

We had a team that had tail-less bows last year. We found that they were hard to anchor down so that they don't wiggle during the performance. Do you guys notice the same thing?
We haven't had any problems yet but they have extra ties in addition to the ponytail so I think that helps.

Back when I was still cheering I used to always put a bobby pin through the wrap in the middle to anchor the bow down to my hair. It helped the bow sit "up" and never moved a bit!

The center is the GT logo.
Lol. No... Like what is it made out of? How do they do it? Some suggested felt and other things last year. It all failed miserably when I attempted. No one seems to know or at least won't share if they do! It's stumped me for at least a year!

Lol. No... Like what is it made out of? How do they do it? Some suggested felt and other things last year. It all failed miserably when I attempted. No one seems to know or at least won't share if they do! It's stumped me for at least a year!

I can't speak to GT, but I've seen a similar bow and it was embroidered onto fabric, then heavily glued onto felt so that it couldn't bend or start to curl in, then the felt piece was attached to the bow.

I've made them with a star in the middle and used heavy duty interfacing. It was a lot more substantial than felt and could be glued/sewn onto the centre ribbon then.

Back