not mine but i saw this on twitter:
25fp0es.jpg

How do you get the bows to be taller and less horizontal looking? For example:
Horizontal-y
ae400539-d993-15b5.jpg

Taller
ae400539-d9c1-1a4a.jpg

Hope this makes sense.

Can anyone tell me where they get the new glitter fabric from? I have done searches and came up with a few but the backing on the one I ordered is much thicker than the ones I have seen for sale at competitions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Can anyone tell me where they get the new glitter fabric from? I have done searches and came up with a few but the backing on the one I ordered is much thicker than the ones I have seen for sale at competitions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

It is not fabric but once applied behaves as a fabric. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but, try this link. There are about 20 color choices. For 20" X 20" sheet - it is $5. You can buy in bigger quantities.

Specialty Glitter - 20" wide

How do you get like logos and stuff cut so perfectly? Like this one...
il_570xN.351560789.jpg
They are probably not cut out around the figures. If you are mounting transfer paper on white groisgrain you can just cut a square or circle around the figures. The transfer paper appears transparent when you apply. See the I heart - you can see the transfer paper between the I and the heart. Same with the letters on the left.

They are probably not cut out around the figures. If you are mounting transfer paper on white groisgrain you can just cut a square or circle around the figures. The transfer paper appears transparent when you apply. See the I heart - you can see the transfer paper between the I and the heart. Same with the letters on the left.
thank you so much! I've been dying to try and make cooler bows like thecheerqueens:)

Back