All-Star Smell Of Foot..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Any suggestions on what to do to help reduce the nasty smell of feet throughout a gym. Anyone else smell that funky smell in their gym?

Yeah it gets bad... especially in summer!
regular vacuum cleaning and deodorizers... you could get the whole team in on it for a good bonding sesh...
Glen 20 or Oust, for temporary relief... if you have that in the US.

the powdered deodorizers/cleaners that you vacuum up seem to help a bit and also don't forget to use a strong disinfectant on the equipment.... wedges, tramps, etc carry odors just as much as the mats!

Tell your kids to put a dryer sheet in each of their shoes and tie them in a plastic bag. It really helps!

Clean the gym regularly for one. A lot of gyms don't do this at all. Mat wipe downs, daily vacuuming and dirty socks tossing is a must. Idk how many times I've found panties in the bathroom after kids change. I will ask "Who's going commando under their spankies?!!" to make them clean it up. The gym is NOT your nasty room!

Clean the gym regularly for one. A lot of gyms don't do this at all. Mat wipe downs, daily vacuuming and dirty socks tossing is a must. Idk how many times I've found panties in the bathroom after kids change. I will ask "Who's going commando under their spankies?!!" to make them clean it up. The gym is NOT your nasty room!
this just reminded me that I left my nasty socks underneath the track :oops:. ooooooooops.

Back