All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can't we all just get along? :kiss:

*insert funny and witty comment about how you're asking for a miracle and Kentucky Elite Cats danced to "Are You Ready For A Miracle" when they won Small Coed at 2010 worlds.*

It's funny in my head but I can't make it funny with my words because I'm tired :p

My opinion is that it's misleading but now I just can't "get along." This is why I don't post anymore....

Sad thing is is that I like smoed, I just liked Kentucky elite in 2010 too and think they should get recognition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you took my post too personally. It was more a thread wide "get along," not specifically you. ;)

Trust me I am no smoed hater but I think it's misleading to say they won in 2010. Sure they won as a junior team but that's a completely different division.

Loved Kentucky elite in 2010!

I'm not even smoed fan at all, like 0% a fan. But, they did win Worlds in 2010. Just because a team changes divisions doesn't mean talking about their previous win is misleading as to who won the division they're in now. Most people just know (or can easily look it up that) smoed was junior in 2010 when they won and then became a senior team, just like people know Green Bay elite lime competed at worlds as a junior team before becoming a senior team, and that orange won most of their worlds titles in small senior even though they compete in large senior now. When people talk about how Orange won worlds in 2012 it isn't misleading and doesn't take away from the fact that Senior Elite won large senior that year.

Can't we all just get along? :kiss:
11111294_632289163571393_939247675_n.jpg

I'm not even smoed fan at all, like 0% a fan. But, they did win Worlds in 2010. Just because a team changes divisions doesn't mean talking about their previous win is misleading as to who won the division they're in now. Most people just know (or can easily look it up that) smoed was junior in 2010 when they won and then became a senior team, just like people know Green Bay elite lime competed at worlds as a junior team before becoming a senior team, and that orange won most of their worlds titles in small senior even though they compete in large senior now. When people talk about how Orange won worlds in 2012 it isn't misleading and doesn't take away from the fact that Senior Elite won large senior that year.
A

And I agree with you. They did win. The only reason I (meaning just me not anybody else) find it misleading is because smoed has been the power house in that division for so long that saying they won worlds in 2010 made me automatically assume they meant that division. That's why I questioned it in the first place because to me what she said was wrong. Now knowing that they were junior and won I see were they were coming from but considering I didn't know that, it made me assume they meant small coed which is why it was misleading to me.

If I had budget, I'd have Kenny and Lisa working with my teams in a heartbeat.

Back